14-1 (going on 15) | The Boneyard

14-1 (going on 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
since their brain dead talking head grads want to talk about the college basketball center of the universe, let's put it into numbers for them

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Syracuse University: The College Basketball Capital of Central New York

Marist might have something to say about that

Reaction Score
Another SU fan observation:

"Does anyone else find it odd being a basketball powerhouse that people are treating us like a mid major?"

Reaction Score
Another:

"Asked my kids' coach who he was rooting for. He said UNC. Why? Cause Syracuse cheats. I educated him."

Reaction Score
As much as I cannot stand to see good 'ol Roy and his gollie gee plaid jacket win I'm happy with this. Cuse knew they had no right to be in the F4 and they just proved it. Was not a very interesting game. JB didn't even use his secret coaching trick of going knuckle deep in front of national television. The dingy city will have another black cloud hanging above it tomorrow.

Reaction Score
As much as I cannot stand to see good 'ol Roy and his gollie gee plaid jacket win I'm happy with this. Cuse knew they had no right to be in the F4 and they just proved it. Was not a very interesting game. JB didn't even use his secret coaching trick of going knuckle deep in front of national television. The dingy city will have another black cloud hanging above it tomorrow.
For the first time in years, Dickie V had a good point when he said, "Not at any point in that game was the outcome ever in doubt." Syracuse was simply the benefactor of being the first team to have to play 1 game to get to the final four. The first three games were an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom