12,500 tickets sold so far for UConn/Wichita St | The Boneyard

12,500 tickets sold so far for UConn/Wichita St

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Don't you get free admission this week if you can fog a mirror?

Reaction Score
UConn says it’s sold 12,500 tix for Wichita State game at XL tomorrow at noon

But nobody wants to watch these pitiful AAC games. That's why UConn has to join a watered down league with no football.

Reaction Score

But nobody wants to watch these pitiful AAC games. That's why UConn has to join a watered down league with no football.
The tickets were at $3.00 for a couple weeks. The fact that only two thirds of the building is sold for a top 25 team on a Sunday without local NFL competition isn't great.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The tickets were at $3.00 for a couple weeks. The fact that only two thirds of the building is sold for a top 25 team on a Sunday without local NFL competition isn't great.
It's a good number for AAC basketball.

Reaction Score

There will be a short term bump when we go to the Faux Big East and everybody will be patting themselves on the back. But it will run its course in 2-3 years and we’ll be hearing about the attendance woes again. Remember when we led college hockey in attendance? Now we are 7th in Hockey East. Same thing.

Reaction Score
There will be a short term bump when we go to the Faux Big East and everybody will be patting themselves on the back. But it will run its course in 2-3 years and we’ll be hearing about the attendance woes again. Remember when we led college hockey in attendance? Now we are 7th in Hockey East. Same thing.

Nah. In 2-3 years we'll be a regular Top 20 team again and the attendance will remain high, playing in a conference where half our opponents are ranked.

Reaction Score
I’m so happy people like you don’t run this athletic department. We would still be in the Yankee Conference with that kind of mindset.

Reaction Score

A watered down league? Big East is probably the best basketball league in the country this season.

It's remarkable how dumb some of the takes are on this board.

Reaction Score
I think Freescooter is Freebasing drugs! This dude is crazy!

Reaction Score
Remember when you said the AAC would be better than the Big East when UConn joined the AAC? Remember when you kept claiming the AAC was as good or better than the Big East ever since? We all do.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ll be there tomorrow going back for more punishment but as soon as the game starts to get out of hand I’m back on the couch watching the NFL playoffs - I get too aggravated with this team. They literally kill me. That south Florida game after the cincy debacle really set me back with this team. Don’t kno if I’ll recover until next year. They win tmrw I’ll start getting excited again. Lol. Haven’t we seen this movie before? Past 4 years has been like Groundhog Day over and over. Another long winter ahead. God I hope I’m wrong and they surprise me. We ll see

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Cannot believe this game isn't at Gampel. Place would be crazy

Reaction Score
The other guys take is the worst I’ve seen in a while but it’s much more than 2/3

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Half the posts in this thread are negative for literally no reason. AAC sucks, big east sucks, we're giving away tickets cheap, if you can breathe you get a ticket, wrong venue, etc etc.

This place is nothing but negativity lately. Y'all are such weak fairweather fans. So done with this board. I'll be around lurking and maybe posting here and there, but how quickly some of you guys started complaining in a thread that's meant to be positive just has me done.

Go Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom