111 Win Streak bragging! | The Boneyard

111 Win Streak bragging!

Reaction Score
I really enjoy bragging about this always great team. I own & enjoy signed photos and t-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. from many past victories, BUT I can't find any one-eleven gear for sale and am unhappy about this. I've been to Final 4s when "UCONN Wins!" tees were already on sale when we left the arena!! The 111 is SO special that I can't imagine why they aren't on the usual UCONN sports gear locations.
I would greatly appreciate help if I am missing an obvious seller.
I'm 81 years old and fear (but still hope) I might not be around to watch (and buy) #112.
Thanks

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I really enjoy bragging about this always great team. I own & enjoy signed photos and t-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. from many past victories, BUT I can't find any one-eleven gear for sale and am unhappy about this. I've been to Final 4s when "UConn Wins!" tees were already on sale when we left the arena!! The 111 is SO special that I can't imagine why they aren't on the usual UConn sports gear locations.
I would greatly appreciate help if I am missing an obvious seller.
I'm 81 years old and fear (but still hope) I might not be around to watch (and buy) #112.
Thanks
Speak positively and confess that you will indeed be around for number 112. I would also like to know if there is a t-shirt like that available to the public.

Reaction Score
You can design them and have them custom made many places. Go for it, and see how many of us would buy one. I'll take XL please.
And someday they'll be worth millions because of their rarity.:D

Reaction Score
Husky Dow stopped at a Nelson (111) - one eye, one leg and one destiny per Goodbye Mr. Chips. One destiny is often substituted by other phrases.
Here's to a double Nelson (222) starting next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom