11 straight conf wins since 2008-2009 season | The Boneyard

11 straight conf wins since 2008-2009 season

Reaction Score
Not too shabby, the program is trending all time high now. The Huskies is an avalanche, wagon, juggernaut!

Reaction Score
The grind. So we have games every 3 days basicly and we want to win them all But bigger picture is to get us to the NCAA rested and healthy. I would like to win of course but using more bench is something I hope happens. We may heaven forbid lose a couple games. It's untenable to some but I'm sure Hurley and staff think about this bigger picture.

Reaction Score
The grind. So we have games every 3 days basicly and we want to win them all But bigger picture is to get us to the NCAA rested and healthy. I would like to win of course but using more bench is something I hope happens. We may heaven forbid lose a couple games. It's untenable to some but I'm sure Hurley and staff think about this bigger picture.
I don't know about you but I badly want a regular season Big East championship. Obviously, in the grand scheme of things it's not nearly as important as a natty or even a conference tournament championship but it irks me that with all the success we've had it has been nearly 18 years since we've won the regular season in any conference. It would be a big monkey to have off the back in my opinion.

Reaction Score
The next 2 games should give a lot of run to the second team. Hoping starters don’t play more than 15, 20 min max.
DH mentioned the team seemed tired yesterday

Reaction Score
Two more gimmes and then the gauntlet starts. We have a very easy conference schedule

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom