11/25 - UCONN -S. Carolina articles including no doubt some previously posted | The Boneyard

11/25 - UCONN -S. Carolina articles including no doubt some previously posted

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
If duplicate posts drive you crazy, then stop now and exit this post.
In the postgame show that followed South Carolina’s win, ESPN basketball analyst Rebecca Lobo said the Gamecocks (6-0) are the best team in the country “without question.” But for a team that prides itself on being so good offensively and having so many weapons, to have 3 points in that fourth quarter”
1-9-7 – Connecticut’s offensive output in the fourth quarter. One basket, nine missed shots and seven turnovers. - among other numbers
  • South Carolina's defense wears teams down.
  • UConn has work to do on offense, especially inside
  • Geno is going to be Geno - "I don't think she was any good today, to be honest with you," he said. "The first half, there were a lot of great moments that she had. But for the entire second half, I don't think she was much of a factor. I don't know whether she just got tired, she was worn down. But it wasn't the same Paige we're used to seeing."
  • South Carolina's bench can be a beast
  • We can look forward to the rematch
Subscription required: Geno Auriemma said he didn't think Paige Bueckers 'was any good' in UConn's loss to top-ranked South Carolina

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom