104!!! | The Boneyard

104!!!

Reaction Score
The total margin of our 5 loses to MSU, Ark, Cuse, AZ & Auburn.....when we play good teams we lose big, when we play bad teams we barely win, at least we're consistent.

So bad, so bad, so bad...........I didn't think it was possible to be worse than last year but somehow KO just might pull it off.

Reaction Score
yeah usually when you “rebuild” you get better not worse.

Good thing Ollie “cleaned house” and got rid of all the bad apples who aren’t willing to put “10 toes in”. Clearly they were the problem. Glad we solved that issue.

He is such a joke it is honestly unbelievable at this point.

Reaction Score
My guess is the players left at the end last year because they saw spending anymore time at UConn with KO a complete waste of precious time..........can't blame them.

Sadly I imagine our current and future players that think they have a shot at the next level maybe doing some re-evaluating of options as well in the coming months.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
My guess is the players left at the end last year because they saw spending anymore time at UConn with KO a complete waste of precious time.....can't blame them.

Sadly I imagine our current and future players that think they have a shot at the next level maybe doing some re-evaluating of options as well in the coming months.
Whoever's coaching us next year - whether it's KO or someone else - is going to have to re-recruit most of the roster.

Reaction Score
Whoever's coaching us next year - whether it's KO or someone else - is going to have to re-recruit most of the roster.
If KO is coaching this team next year following a 17 win season (at best I would say at this point) then the AD should be fired.

My dog could have coached this team to a 6-6 record so far this year, so going back to last year KO has coached UConn to 2 marginal wins & a whole lot of embarrassment.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom