$100 deposit on STDs | The Boneyard

$100 deposit on STDs

Reaction Score
What does putting down the $100 on ST's get a person? Worth it?

Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, it took me a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about. ST = season tickets. Got it.

Now that I've figured it out, I've been wondering that as well. I got the email about season tickets (I haven't bought them in a few years). Anyone know what the going rate on season tickets is going to be? And/or what kind of lousy seats we might expect to be saddled with?

Reaction Score
It's only for new season ticket holders. I would assume the advantage would be that you get some preference during the seat selection process. Last year was the first year you could pick your own seats online.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It's an endorsement for Hurley primarily. It's part of the process as in "let the process play out".

I'm sending in the money even though can't make any games.

Reaction Score
It's only for new season ticket holders. I would assume the advantage would be that you get some preference during the seat selection process. Last year was the first year you could pick your own seats online.

can't be for just new ST holders, we've been holders for decades and still got the email.

Reaction Score
can't be for just new ST holders, we've been holders for decades and still got the email.
I think they just sent it out to everyone. Check the photo I attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.52.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.52.25 AM.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 96
Reaction Score
It's an endorsement for Hurley primarily. It's part of the process as in "let the process play out".

I'm sending in the money even though can't make any games.

If you want to send me money I'll use it to go to some games

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, it took me a few minutes to figure out what you were talking about. ST = season tickets. Got it.

Now that I've figured it out, I've been wondering that as well. I got the email about season tickets (I haven't bought them in a few years). Anyone know what the going rate on season tickets is going to be? And/or what kind of lousy seats we might expect to be saddled with?

Welcome to my world.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Welcome to my world.
You can't fool me. The Boneyard is your version of "As The World Turns".

Reaction Score
Been season ticket holder for decades and did not get email

Reaction Score
There was an email that UConn sent out asking for $100 deposits for NEW season ticket orders. The same email indicated that a follow up email is forthcoming for season ticket renewals.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I called the Uconn club office to pay my dues and they told me it was for new applicants even though I received an email as well. She literally said “you don’t have to do anything since you been a donor for years.”

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wonder how many more season ticket buyers there will be with Hurley as coach. Really want to see how many people show up for the first game.

Reaction Score
Interesting...What did the email say??

I am surprised I didn't get an email. They called me after last year ('16-'17) to try to get me to buy season tickets because they could see on my account that I went to about a dozen games between football, basketball and hockey. I decided not to do season tickets because the only benefit I could see was access to a parking pass for the Rent. But with so many other ways to get discounts, I just could not justify putting season tickets. However, I did end up making a donation to the UConn Club and they did assign me a ticket rep. Fast forward to this year ('17-'18) and I attended probably 2 dozen games so you would think they would reach out again.

Like I said last year, they really have to make it worth while for season tickets. Provide more non monetary perks for Season ticket holders's. I am on the fence again this year although I do think that football will be better and basketball will be a tougher ticket this year.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I find it very very strange when people use completely made up abbreviations for totally insignificant phrases and use it multiple times in a post. Especially when they are seeking advice about something. ST's? Really?

Reaction Score
I find it very very strange when people use completely made up abbreviations for totally insignificant phrases and use it multiple times in a post. Especially when they are seeking advice about something. ST's? Really?
Maybe the OP has been hanging out with husky99?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom