10 High School Basketball Players you Need to Know: #10 Prince Ali | The Boneyard

10 High School Basketball Players you Need to Know: #10 Prince Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some nice recognition.

http://dimemag.com/2014/03/10-high-school-basketball-players-need-to-know/

10. Prince Ali
Sagemont Upper School (Weston, Florida)
Ht: 6-4 Wt: 180 pounds
Class: 2015 – ESPN Recruiting Rank: 75th
College Interest: Committed to Connecticut

Prince Ali is going to have the best college basketball name down the road. Ali is one of the most underrated prospects in the class of 2015 and plays well beyond his ranking. A UConn commit, Ali is very similar to Orlando Magic rookie guard Victor Oladipo. He plays with an incredible motor and can throw it down with authority. He has the making of an elite defender in the future.

He recently led Sagemont to a 33-0 record and the class 3A FHSAA State championship. With committing to Connecticut, Ali’s story links well with a past Husky in Kemba Walker as he grew up in the Bronx and has the NYC guard mentality and toughness that coaches love. He is going to be fun to watch in Storrs in a couple years. I think he has the chance to be star one day.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
"Ali is one of the most underrated prospects in the class of 2015 and plays well beyond his ranking."

Given that he is ranked 75th that's some serious praise. Excited to see what he can do at UConn in a couple years. I went through the rest of the list and Ali and Seventh Woods (#18 overall 2016) were the only ones not ranked in the top 10 in their respective classes. He's in some good company. I'm guessing his ranking will really jump this summer considering what he did in the state playoffs in Florida and if he continues to impress in aau games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Interesting.... my antivirus software gives me a "Malicious Web Site Blocked" message when I click on the link...
Buyer Beware....

Reaction Score
Interesting.... my antivirus software gives me a "Malicious Web Site Blocked" message when I click on the link...
Buyer Beware....
Thanks for the heads up. I edited the post to include the write-up on Prince.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I edited the post to include the write-up on Prince.

Thank you. Much appreciated for sharing. I was surprised too. I used Norton.

Reaction Score
Ollie's up to something in Storrs. Say what you want about his inexperience, he's making sure our School stays on top as a UConn blooded coach should do. It ain't about the money, job or fame, for him its about UConn!

FFck conference realignment, 'we still be representing'.

We are UConn dammit!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Will jackson is also the real deal . Can't wait for both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads