10 blocks! | The Boneyard

10 blocks!

Reaction Score
Baylor has 20 FTs while UConn has only 7. Carrington a!one has 10 FTs. What a differences.
I was beginning to think we could lose from foul trouble.
Then a 17 straight run, absolutely thrilling!

Reaction Score
Baylor had more tackles for loss .. at least 3 on Paige

ray liotta laughing GIF

Reaction Score
Carrington griping on that last no foul call was ridiculous. She just ran through our team consistently for the entire first half.
she learned she could get away with it then acted surprised with her 2 charges late in the game. They were good calls and she knew it. Should the last play have been a foul? Maybe or a charge. UConn had two players stand together to block the path to the rim with their arms straight up. She chose to run into them and shove her face into their arms to try to make a play or get a call. Neither happened. Was it a foul. Probably but it would never have been called in any game with competent officials at that point in the game without something dangerous happening. She should have passed to someone open.

My biggest fear when hearing all the rediculous harping in the issue is that in the final four the refs will be told to call everything so there is no dispute and we will watch a final that has no flow, all starters on the bench for long stretches, and the game being decided by who has the deepest bench. Then again that woud make a real ugly game for our deep bench to win :D.

Reaction Score
Carrington griping on that last no foul call was ridiculous. She just ran through our team consistently for the entire first half.
she learned she could get away with it then acted surprised with her 2 charges late in the game. They were good calls and she knew it. Should the last play have been a foul? Maybe or a charge. UConn had two players stand together to block the path to the rim with their arms straight up. She chose to run into them and shove her face into their arms to try to make a play or get a call. Neither happened. Was it a foul. Probably but it would never have been called in any game with competent officials at that point in the game without something dangerous happening. She should have passed to someone open.

My biggest fear when hearing all the rediculous harping in the issue is that in the final four the refs will be told to call everything so there is no dispute and we will watch a final that has no flow, all starters on the bench for long stretches, and the game being decided by who has the deepest bench. Then again that woud make a real ugly game for our deep bench to win :D.
3 refs watched the replay for 5 mins and decide it is not a foul. So I wonder those people say it is a foul know and see more than those 3 refs?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom