#1 guard of 2012 Moriah Jefferson--- New youtube video--Compilations of her games.. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#1 guard of 2012 Moriah Jefferson--- New youtube video--Compilations of her games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
FWIW, I found Scotter’s post(s) thoughtful and interesting…he/she has a history of fine posts here at the Boneyard, many of which cause me to think anew my own positions.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
yes so you've said about 5 or 6 different times. and i've said some of the comments were unnecessarily negative and unfortunate. i don't care how it was mitigated or explained. i would never want to read something like that about my kid from a fan.

i keep saying we'll have to agree to disagree, and you keep posting different things as if they are going to change my mind. let's just agree to disagree! :)

Agreeing to disagree is one thing completely misunderstanding what was said is completely different.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
FWIW, I found Scotter’s post(s) thoughtful and interesting…he/she has a history of fine posts here at the Boneyard, many of which cause me to think anew my own positions.
And that was my initial point, Ozzie, Scotter's posting history suggests he deserves to read carefully and understood.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Oh, please! Enough already!!!!
couldn't agree more. what should have been a thread extolling the virutes of a terrific player we all are thrilled is coming to UCONN turned into something completely different. it's a shame for sure. i hope neither Moriah nor her family has found this board yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom