1/29 - UCONN articles | The Boneyard

1/29 - UCONN articles

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Did they just use Caroline as click-bait? ;)
You would think Dorka would help Geno by using psychology to help her teammates ... and Geno! ;)
If the website following balks at displaying the article then refresh the screen. When I did this, I was able to read the entire article.

Last edited:

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
A handle I cannot quite recall, pap(???) was the first BYer I remember frequently sharing links to articles was He seemed to disappear while the mantle was taken up by @JavaMan . After awhile that service was provided by @RockyMTblue2 . You have provided this new wrinkle of consolidating these articles in one post. That is a nice feature, please keep it up.

Does any BYer out there remember the handle pap(???) I cannot quite recall? Does anyone know what happened to him? @HuskyNan ?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The extra body in the backcourt will allow Auriemma to manage minutes. Auriemma has stressed he doesn’t want Mühl to play long stretches because she’s still recovering from a stress fracture in her foot, yet she’s averaged 35.8 minutes over the past four games. The Return Of Azzi Fudd article above.

So what Geno stressed is not what is happening. Defense has been paramount and Nika means so much to the defense. Knock on wood. This is far from ideal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom