玛雅·摩尔 [Maya Moore] keeps on truckin'.... | The Boneyard

玛雅·摩尔 [Maya Moore] keeps on truckin'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Nice game for MM.

Also a very nice game for BG. (see ETT, I can say nice things about her) very good line with 26 points, 16 boards, and 5 blocks.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
You know - we all expect Maya to just be Maya, but I was thinking about her USA basketball and the chance to work with Catchings. I think that time has been very good for Maya and I think maybe you see it in improved defense. And sort of nice thinking about a TN player helping in the continued development of a Uconn player.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Nice game for MM.

Also a very nice game for BG. (see ETT, I can say nice things about her) very good line with 26 points, 16 boards, and 5 blocks.

I am glad to see those stats, and your nice comment. I am more happy about the rebounds than anything. She should be doing that in every game she plays, both in China and the WNBA.

I really hope this coach in China pushes on BG really hard. That coach has no ties to the WNBA, USA Basketball or WCBB and therefore will probably be more demanding that any US coach will be.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm sure I should know this, but what is the FR stat in the box score?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One thing we know about Maya is that she works hard, whether it's in a game, between games, or in the off-season.

I recall the HoopGurlz scouting report on the Collins Hill star saying that she needed to improve her perimeter shooting. Is leading the WNBA in 3-point accuracy an indication that she has overcome that alleged weakness? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom