‘Leave no doubt’: In her first full year as Storm head coach, Noelle Quinn has the trust of her team | The Boneyard

‘Leave no doubt’: In her first full year as Storm head coach, Noelle Quinn has the trust of her team

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I was looking for news about Evina Westbrook. I came across this article. It's a good read.

Noelle Quinn spent months during the WNBA offseason pondering how to put her imprint on the Storm. She didn’t have time to think about these things last year when the Storm tabbed her as the franchise’s seventh head coach following Dan Quinn’s abrupt retirement after six games.

Reaction Score
@Carnac I just looked at Seattles roster and Evina is included in the 12 listed for now.

Reaction Score
I know the orange people are hoping Momma E is one of them. If you go to their roster as posted, it shows 12 players.
This is what I see. Also, I'm not one of those that is hoping she gets cut. I've always liked Evina.

2022-05-04.png

Reaction Score

Seattle Storm makes final cuts. Burke, Westbrook and MHH are the last three cut.

No idea why mediocre older players like Lavender and Prince continue to stick around...

Guess they are hanging their hat on Jade Melbourne to be the Heir Apparent to Sue Bird when she retires.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom