Zahui (Minn) MAY Turn Pro. | The Boneyard

Zahui (Minn) MAY Turn Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-b...da-zahui-b-leave-minnesota-gophers-wnba-draft

Tweet from Knowledgeable WNBA rules, states Zahui can turn pro because she's 22 not that she's an International Player. States that once an International player attends a USA college, they fall under USA Rules.

She was a WBCA All American this year. Sweden may also want her to play for their National Team in an effort to make the Olympics in 2016

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If I'm Tulsa, I definitely take KML over Zahui B. But for Seattle for the #1 pick, I'd be tempted. Having said that, I would guess that Zahui B returns for at least one more year to see what she can do with Banham.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Stollings and co. seem to be a good crew to learn under. If it were Borton, I'd have said "run away."

Also, one season does not make a career. Now that folks have tape on her, let's see what she does next year.

Reaction Score
Stollings and co. seem to be a good crew to learn under. If it were Borton, I'd have said "run away."

Also, one season does not make a career. Now that folks have tape on her, let's see what she does next year.
I agree somewhat, but I don't necessarily think it's a good idea for her to play 4 years at Minnesota. If she doesn't become a pro until 25, a pretty big chunk of her career is already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom