zags:Tyler Dorsey Is Killin’ It, Still Considering Six Schools | The Boneyard

zags:Tyler Dorsey Is Killin’ It, Still Considering Six Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'll make this real easy for the kid.

Altman is going to get fired. Cuonzo Martin can't coach for s---. The last person who cared about Colorado basketball died 20 years ago. Arizona State employs Herb Sendek. And Kansas...all right. Kansas is pretty good, but, you know, that's a lot of corn fields. I think. I've never been to Kansas and neither should anyone else.

So...easy pick.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Altman is going to get fired. Cuonzo Martin can't coach for s---. The last person who cared about Colorado basketball died 20 years ago. Arizona State employs Herb Sendek. And Kansas...all right. Kansas is pretty good, but, you know, that's a lot of corn fields. I think. I've never been to Kansas and neither should anyone else.

So...easy pick.

This is how Kevin Ollie ends up wearing a red tie at a press conference.

Great pick. Not easy. Great.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This season he is carrying his team and is showing he is the man.
I loved to see him visit UCONN on a unofficial and then I would feel better about UCONN's chances.

Reaction Score
I hope our recruits don't know how to find this board. We "make this real easy" and difficult at the same time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I hope our recruits don't know how to find this board. We "make it easy" and difficult at the same time.

Would you prefer it's because they aren't aware of google or because we have a bunch of posters who think we belong with East Carolina and Tulsa?

Reaction Score
Would you prefer it's because they aren't aware of google or because we have a bunch of posters who think we belong with East Carolina and Tulsa?

I take it you feel defensive. NEWSFLASH: we are with East Carolina and Tulsa, but don't worry recruits both are improving.

BTW we invited those schools to our league, they didn't crash the party.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I take it you feel defensive. NEWSFLASH: we are with East Carolina and Tulsa, but don't worry recruits both are improving.

I wasn't being defensive. I asked why you hoped they couldn't find the board.

I have to say I hope our recruits find playing East Carolina distasteful.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

BTW we invited those schools to our league they didn't crash the party.

Maybe your 'we' includes Mike Aresco. Mine doesn't.

Reaction Score
I wasn't being defensive. I asked why you hoped they couldn't find the board.

I have to say I hope our recruits find playing East Carolina distasteful.
If they are, they won't want to come here. Please give it a rest. Your bashing our fellow conference programs isn't helping our cause.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

So...easy pick.

Kansas has wheat fields. Go to Iowa, Illinois Indiana for lots of corn fields. Where does gluten come from? I don't know what it is, but people pay a lot for cakes with it removed. I think we should barrage him with tweets about all the gluten in Kansas that will give him bad gas and embarrass him with the girls. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom