Zags article on t. waters and some ham info | The Boneyard

Zags article on t. waters and some ham info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Said before that i heard his Camp wants him to wear a duke jersey

Reaction Score
I've always liked Waters game but it seems as if he has little interest in us and at 5'9 150 lbs. I'm not sure how it would work out with him alongside Alterique. We already had the all little man backcourt with Bazz and Boat but they look like Magic and Jalen Rose compared to Alterique and Waters.

Reaction Score
He was offered over FaceTime, hopefully he puts some stock in the relationship KO has developed with him and PSA.

Reaction Score
Duke has so much going for them right now between all the guys they've put in the pros recently, K being arguably the GOAT and coach of USA basketball, and them having just come off a national championship and primed for another dominant season. They're a b____ to compete with on the trail, and K has definitely surpassed Cal as the scariest shark out there, IMO.

Reaction Score
Still think this kid is a done deal?
I think so, it's a bit scary with K and Calipari making him a priority but I feel like he wants to be validated by getting offers and swooned by them when we are his choice.

Reaction Score
I think so, it's a bit scary with K and Calipari making him a priority but I feel like he wants to be validated by getting offers and swooned by them when we are his choice.
I sure hope so. This line of thinking harkens back to the recruitment of Adams. We were the favorite the entire time, but iirc Adams waited for UL and KU to get really interested/offer before pulling the trigger. It's possible Diallo could be doing the same thing, but who knows.

Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm diallo new AAU coach is coach k nephew and an ex dukie

He is:

“I think it’s a good thing, more importantly than anything with the early signing period, to get kids going to schools that fit them and fit who they are,” said RENS executive director Andy Borman, a nephew of Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski and a member of the Blue Devils’ 2001 NCAA championship team. “All four of our boys have the right fit.”

http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/how-nyc-aau-program-matches-hoop-stars-with-right-colleges/

Reaction Score
He is:

“I think it’s a good thing, more importantly than anything with the early signing period, to get kids going to schools that fit them and fit who they are,” said RENS executive director Andy Borman, a nephew of Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski and a member of the Blue Devils’ 2001 NCAA championship team. “All four of our boys have the right fit.”

How NYC AAU program matches hoop stars with right colleges | New York Post
Yeah, don't like the sound of that. If anyone has an account on the bibles board could they ask Oz his knowledge of the situation. Just curious to where his full confidence is coming from

Reaction Score
I think we always knew that if Diallo was going to develop into a top recruit Ratface and the Squid would come calling. Squid has already been at some of his games. If he ends up a top 10 recruit virtually every high major program will offer him. As much as I want to see him here he may be a one year player anyway. And he is a 2017 problem. I'm much more concerned about adding a decent guard and a potentially good rebounder to the 2016 team than I am about Diallo right now.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
IV said it before.we need HD and zach brown in 17.one down already. But I'd take MAL if HD is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom