Zach Lewis | The Boneyard

Zach Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry if this was posted already. Saw Zach Lewis is leaving Canisius. Don't know much about him but saw he's a CT native. Anyone know about him or know if the staff would be interested? His shooting percentages concern me a bit but who better to learn under than KO. http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/13/canisius-sophomore-guard-and-leading-scorer-zach-lewis-will-transfer/

I would rather hold out for Steven Spieth (in case a year of eligibility opens up down the road) from Brown who lit up Illinois for 21 this year on the road. My hope is Miller can work his magic and connections with Brown in a couple years. :) Zach vs TSam???? Who ya got? I got TSAM in that 1.

Good night everyone. Best of health to all.

Reaction Score
Zach Lewis was teammates with Kuran Iverson at Northwest Catholic in West Hartford.

Reaction Score
I would rather hold out for Steven Spieth (in case a year of eligibility opens up down the road) from Brown who lit up Illinois for 21 this year on the road. My hope is Miller can work his magic and connections with Brown in a couple years. :) Zach vs TSam???? Who ya got? I got TSAM in that 1.

Jordan Spieth's brother, incidentally. Although we might be going a bit overboard in our zeal to raid the Ivy League.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
His local ties make him more intriguing than most. But I'm uncertain as to whether he's up to our level of competition. Say what you want about this conference, but it is definitely quite a ways above the MAAC. Plus we need guys who can perform well against our out-of-conference opponents. I'd think about him if the grad transfer market at guard absolutely bottoms out.

Reaction Score
Played Lewis for 4 years during high school, skilled sized guard who can shoot it from the perimeter. Took alot of shots for a mid level team this year that needed his scoring. Decent ball handler but could be a good guy to have on the wing if he can get more consistent. Theres also a walk on from NWC whom he played with throughout high school, could sway him to Uconn

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Saw him play at Marist earlier this year - he's not close to being able to contribute at UConn.

Zero chance.

Reaction Score
Jordan Spieth's brother, incidentally. Although we might be going a bit overboard in our zeal to raid the Ivy League.

He's a big guard huh? I only know that as he was standing with his family at the Masters waiting for Justin. Know very little about his game though.

Reaction Score
Yeah, a guy who hits 33% from the floor in the MAAC probably isn't going to be able to contribute even in our terrible league.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

Steven Spieth is a 6-6 swingman who shoots 23% from long range and grabs 4.7 rebounds a game. Ehhhhhhhhh.

Reaction Score
Steven Spieth is a 6-6 swingman who shoots 23% from long range and grabs 4.7 rebounds a game. Ehhhhhhhhh.

Darn it dude! Geez! I have been scouring the universe for months looking for transfer prospects with the DNA of champions that could very easily come to UConn and make their NBA All-Star and Hall of Fame dreams a reality by staying here for 1 year. I thought maybe Spieth could bump JayAd out of his starting PG spot by the time J took the court for his Junior or senior year!!!!!!!!!!! I have to learn to temper my excitement/zeal and expectations as BigE also mentioned above!

Thank you very much TyKurez for bringing me back down to reality. The only thing worse would have been Mau or Fluedy heaving water balloons at me for thinking so nonsensically :). My bad brodie. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom