Zach Brown's first game | The Boneyard

Zach Brown's first game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone going to see Zack Brown's first game tomorrow? If so, can you keep us updated?
I have the Flu so i can't go

Reaction Score
I would go, but Im having a very hard time finding any info online. The website is horrific (maybe because I'm on my ipad). If someone can get the address and confirm the start time I would probably go.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I would go, but Im having a very hard time finding any info online. The website is horrific (maybe because I'm on my ipad). If someone can get the address and confirm the start time I would probably go.
Me too.

Reaction Score
Slim chance but anyone if their still working on the bridge in Putnam? If they start at school could be a real pain to get to.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'm definitely going to the game. Maybe we can have a Boneyard cheering section.

Reaction Score
Bridge is open. My parents live a stone throw from PSA. Unfortunately, I am in Maryland.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don't suppose anyone going will periscope it right? I wanted to go but it's just to far.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
There is a kid who periscopes all their games...

@yemredemirkol
His twitter is private so I don't think you can watch his streams. Can anyone confirm if that's true?

Reaction Score
Yeah, but nothing like being here in person. However, I will say, I'm glad I don't live here. This definitely not Miami. Barely a gas station or store in sight until I got here.
Well like I said in my first post I have the flu, so it wouldn't be good for me to go there and get everyone sick. I just hope it is a good quality video, but please let us know how big Zack really is in person.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but nothing like being here in person. However, I will say, I'm glad I don't live here. This definitely not Miami. Barely a gas station or store in sight until I got here.
I used to work about a mile from there. There's a gas station in Willington then 15 miles later there's one in Pomfret/Putnam. Northeastern CT is no man's land past UConn.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I used to work about a mile from there. There's a gas station in Willington then 15 miles later there's one in Pomfret/Putnam. Northeastern CT is no man's land past UConn.
I can't tell you how close I came to pulling over and pulling over on the side of the road to leak. Then I remember the guy in "Horrible Bosses" and was afraid I might be within 1,000 feet of a playground or school and held it (no pun intended) until I got to Putnam and found the Price Chopper store.

Reaction Score
I can't tell you how close I came to pulling over and pulling over on the side of the road to leak. Then I remember the guy in "Horrible Bosses" and was afraid I might be within 1,000 feet of a playground or school and held it (no pun intended) until I got to Putnam and found the Price Chopper store.
Once you get that far Putnam actually has a pretty neat little downtown area with some nice restaraumts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom