Yuri Wright | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yuri Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
What did he say? Articles I've read haven't alluded to what he said.

Edit: Nevermind just realized the linked article here has them

Reaction Score
I will bet a months salary he ends up playing for Snookie.
Shady will claim he took a chance on a good kid (because he's talented) and turned the kid around, blah blah blah!

Reaction Score
About a year ago, one of our beloved UConn Huskies was watching "Black Snake Moan" and provided a play by play via twitter. I forget who it was, but it was actually pretty damn funny.

Reaction Score
This guy is a mysoginist and a bigot. Expelling isn't enough. He needs to speak to other kids in public forums about why what he did was wrong and hurtful.

Reaction Score
This guy is a mysoginist and a bigot. Expelling isn't enough. He needs to speak to other kids in public forums about why what he did was wrong and hurtful.

Reaction Score
I applaud for Hoke for taking a stand. That being said, I would have zero issue if P took this kid in. No problem with it whatsoever. None. And I'm not like TDH who wants to win at all costs either.

It ain't happening though and I also have a feeling he ends up at Snookie U.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are, get a grip pal. Calling an 18 year old kid a misogynist and a bigot because he's talking about getting his rocks off and quoting rap lyrics is a bit much, no?

Reaction Score
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are, get a grip pal. Calling an 18 year old kid a misogynist and a bigot because he's talking about getting his rocks off and quoting rap lyrics is a bit much, no?

I am as much of a conservative football fan as there is. And when I hear someone like TDH say all that matters is wins, regardless of who helps get them makes my skin crawl. With that said, it is obvious this kid made a huge mistake, and has alot of things to do to make up for it. But he is not a kid who does not deserve a second chance.

Reaction Score
Now that he is expelled from his school, what happens? Can he still graduate on time and fulfill a scholarship?

Reaction Score
And I'm not like TDH who wants to win at all costs either.

I'm not sure you're talking about the TDH I know. If I'm not mistaken didn't TDH bitch when we won ugly? He wanted to know why we didn't have a passing game when we won with only rushing

mets1090

Reaction Score
Now that he is expelled from his school, what happens? Can he still graduate on time and fulfill a scholarship?
He'll just find another high school and graduate.

Reaction Score
You know, I fully expected to read these tweets and say wow, kid totally should be expelled, he deserved it.

But I read the tweets, and I just don't feel that way. 90% of these comments are from top 40 rap songs. Another handful are just retweets of other people. The only thing he really says that I thought was out of the norm for what I'd expect from a kid is the one about his dad splashing water on a Jewish lady.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure you're talking about the TDH I know. If I'm not mistaken didn't TDH bitch when we won ugly? He wanted to know why we didn't have a passing game when we won with only rushing

Very fair point.

Reaction Score
I, for one, am friggin sick of hearing ANYONE say "N***A"... It's freakin stupid and makes you sound ignorant.

Reaction Score
the tweets were stupid but it's a little silly to expel him over them. i'm sure he's not the first or last kid to brag about getting laid to try to impress his friends. the remarks were childish and stupid, and raise some questions about his decision making but it's not like he did something terrible. hopefully some other kids will learn from the mistake.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I, for one, am friggin sick of hearing ANYONE say "N***A"... It's freakin stupid and makes you sound ignorant.

Tru dat.

Unfortunately it's here to stay - for the time being, at least. We don't have to embrace it, but we can try to understand it, tolerate it - heck, even laugh at it...

mets1090

Reaction Score
N***a please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the first thought that popped into my head when I read his post but I chose not to say it in order to avoid the wrath of DaddyChoc

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
It was set up too perfectly, almost like he begged for someone to say it.

Reaction Score
It was set up too perfectly, almost like he begged for someone to say it.

I was serious but that's so funny I probably would have done that myself.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That's the first thought that popped into my head when I read his post but I chose not to say it in order to avoid the wrath of DaddyChoc
grow up... Im the one who started this thread so I pretty much know which direction it was gonna go in soon or later, thanks! (shrugs)

Reaction Score
Yuri has committed to Colorado

ttp://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/7498273/ex-don-bosco-player-yuri-wright-commits-colorado-buffaloes

Reaction Score
Yuri has committed to Colorado

ttp://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/7498273/ex-don-bosco-player-yuri-wright-commits-colorado-buffaloes

a wise choice for the young man, get away from the big media towns in Colorado, Rutgers was surprised by this, they thought they had him in the bag.

Reaction Score
Just glad to see the young man land on his feet. Those tweets, while immature, should not have been the end of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom