Your 10 favorite UConn Players | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Your 10 favorite UConn Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure it was 1983.

Some great wins in the weather against UNH. 91 I believe in snow in mid-september. 97? - again snow early in the year where UConn won after UNH didn't get the snap off for the winning field goal in time. They made it but was after the gun.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I don't know if he would make the top 10 for me, but I was always a huge fan of Justin Perkins. He was not blazing fast for a CB, but he had cojones and would make some plays that less ballsy corners would play it safe.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I don't know if he would make the top 10 for me, but I was always a huge fan of Justin Perkins. He was not blazing fast for a CB, but he had cojones and would make some plays that less ballsy corners would play it safe.
Blew out his knee and came back just as strong. Good call

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Marcus " across the middle against ND" Easley

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Much younger fan than all of you it seems, so pardon my ignorance on older players....

1. Todman- First UConn player I think I ever knew by name, made us fun to watch.
2. Dan O- Just for what he did for UConn.
3. Sio- Just a beast
4. Smallwood- Probably our best Middle Line Backer I've had the pleasure of watching, thought he would be a good NFL linebacker and major draft steal.
5. Trevardo Williams- His speed rushing/first step was incredibly fun to watch. Reminds me of a lesser version of a top NFL draft prospect from Alabama this year, Tim Williams.
6. Jasper- RIP
7. Blidi- Thought he would be a starting CB in the NFL for years. He was so underrated.
8. Sherman- Another of the first players I knew by name, cleared holes for my boy.
9. Beatty- Played for my Giants, and my Huskies.
10. Geremy Davis- Would have been a legend here if he had better QBs, also plays for the giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom