Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Great video....after I put it on mute. :cool:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yep. That was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing! BTW it reminded me that while there were tons of great moments in the NC game, my favorite was Buck stealing the ball and driving to the hoop for the layup. The expression on her face as she ran back up the court said it all regarding her incredible experience at UCONN! And the reaction of the starters and rest of her teammates on the bench said it all with regards to the camaraderie, chemistry, and genuine affection the entire team feels for one another. Truly a great family to be accepted into!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
This will get your motor running, Part Deux.

I don't know about that but it put a big smile on my face. How long until the season starts?

Reaction Score
Yep. That was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing! BTW it reminded me that while there were tons of great moments in the NC game, my favorite was Buck stealing the ball and driving to the hoop for the layup. The expression on her face as she ran back up the court said it all regarding her incredible experience at UCONN! And the reaction of the starters and rest of her teammates on the bench said it all with regards to the camaraderie, chemistry, and genuine affection the entire team feels for one another. Truly a great family to be accepted into!

That was my favorite moment as well, Eric. It was a great way to put the exclamation point on the team's season and Heather's career.

Kind of wished I had recorded the Final Four games now. I didn't record any games last season - it was a mojo thing. I would love to watch both the semi-final and championship game again. I don't suppose they can be found anywhere online?

And with that, I am off to search for them....

HGN

Reaction Score
The only word to describe this is AWESOME .....I found myself smiling and proud of the girls all over again.

Thanks Nan.

Reaction Score
That was my favorite moment as well, Eric. It was a great way to put the exclamation point on the team's season and Heather's career.

Kind of wished I had recorded the Final Four games now. I didn't record any games last season - it was a mojo thing. I would love to watch both the semi-final and championship game again. I don't suppose they can be found anywhere online?

Final

Semi

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Great video, hadn't seen it before. The smile on Buck was something special.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
GREAT, on mute!!! 19 weeks...whew....that's too long...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Heather's steal and layup was the icing on the cake. I loved several other aspects:

Kelly doing everything, as usual.

Stewie doing whatever she wanted.

Kaleena making shots as if it's her job.

Bria returning to solid star level.

Stef playing effectively on a stress fracture.

Great team basketball.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Love it Love it Love it!!! Thanks so much for posting Nan! It made me smile seeing all those great moments capped as everyone noted with Heather's run for the roses and that fabulous smile afterwards along with the cheers from her teammates!

Reaction Score
Cal:

Thank you for doing a great mitzvah for Husky fans suffering through a hot summer of no wccb. Watching Uconn stifle Notre Dame with a Geno-inspired defense while Breanna had her breakout game on national television was as good as it gets.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
WatchESPN has all the BE tourney Uconn games, all the NCAA games and a few regular season games on their site. Been a great way to get my UConn fix in the off season.

Reaction Score
WatchESPN has all the BE tourney Uconn games, all the NCAA games and a few regular season games on their site. Been a great way to get my UConn fix in the off season.

Do you have the link? I couldn't find it there - though admittedly I didn't really dig that deep.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score

I still have both on my DVD and watch them. Going to try and find the converter that will allow me to tape them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom