You like me! You really, really like me! | The Boneyard

You like me! You really, really like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hahaha... so I guess 10 is the threshold for likes to be considered "popular"? If only I could go back to high school now.

Reaction Score
Hahaha... so I guess 10 is the threshold for likes to be considered "popular"? If only I could go back to high school now.
What we really need is an "unlike" button or in the case of the boneyard i guess it would be a "thanks for your interest in UConn basketball" button.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
What we really need is an "unlike" button or in the case of the boneyard i guess it would be a "thanks for your interest in UConn basketball" button.

A button like that would be truly humbling. The Women's Yarders would fry the button out.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
A button like that would be truly humbling. The Women's Yarders would fry the button out.

That's why the boards were separated in the first place. While there is overlap in the fan bases, they are still fundamentally different.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That's why the boards were separated in the first place. While there is overlap in the fan bases, they are still fundamentally different.

I know. I remember when the boards were one. That did not last long at all.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I know. I remember when the boards were one. That did not last long at all.
We affectionately refer to the Women's BB board as the "Dove Free Zone"

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We affectionately refer to the Women's BB board as the "Dove Free Zone"

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

(I still lurk) :cool:

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'd like to see a "dislike" button. Don't make it anonymous.... That will ensure any time it's used, it will be genuine.

As it stands now, I think people are incented to post more than necessary to pile up likes. That hurts the board imo.

Or maybe just get rid of the like button.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see a "dislike" button. Don't make it anonymous.... That will ensure any time it's used, it will be genuine.

As it stands now, I think people are incented to post more than necessary to pile up likes. That hurts the board imo.

Or maybe just get rid of the like button.

I wanted to like this post..but I was afraid that would go against the point you're making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom