You know, these things don't usually bother me... | The Boneyard

You know, these things don't usually bother me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'd be OK with this article if it didn't mention Geno. I mean, if the writer had no knowledge of women's hoops at all it'd be different, but to be aware of him, and PHS, and just blow by their accomplishments...for some reason, I find this annoying.

Few coaches in the college sphere have earned the right to be compared to UCLA legend John Wooden. For men’s basketball, possibly Dean Smith in regards to his social influence, and for women’s basketball names like Geno Auriemma and Pat Summitt are comparable with sustained greatness within their respected programs.

Now, let’s take a look at Coach Mike Krzyzewski’s resume compared to the late, great Hall of Fame UCLA Coach John Wooden

For Coach K, his influence on the game during this era could be argued as the greatest of any coach currently in basketball. With nine championship game appearances in the era of AAU leagues and lucrative contractual television influence, it’s remarkable how Coach K has made his program a true throwback, comparable to Wooden’s.

Coach K: The wizard of his era

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
There's a lot to get riled up about today in the media, and you know if I started to really begin commenting on it all, certain mods would be spending way too much time deleting everything but maybe a stray period.

The worst group could be the male "getting a little touchy about those 10 titles" commentators over on the videos on Sports Illustrated through some affiliate. The final one about the only thing holding UConn back from getting its due is their unlikeable coach does make you kind of wish that capital punishment could be extended to include that most useless creature on earth, the sports troglodyte with a microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom