"You Have To Get Smacked Around A Little Bit" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"You Have To Get Smacked Around A Little Bit"

Reaction Score
I have been waiting for this match up. I do think UConn can pull this one off. I have watched both teams closely this year. My wildcard is NaLyssa Smith for Baylor. She shows up in big games and is very talented. My wild card is Williams for UConn. I think she is the player that needs to have a big game in addition to everyone else doing their part.

Reaction Score
Keep your eye on DiDi Richards, Baylor guard. She is smart!!! If BU overloads one side of the floor, you can bet that Cox will find her cutting from the weak side. She definitely reads and reacts.

Reaction Score
This game is very interesting in that I can see it ending in a close game, or a blow-out by either team. If UConn can match up with Baylor's athleticism and size, and unproven players like Walker, Irwin, ONO, Griffin, and Makurat can step up when the lights are the brightest, then UConn will win this game easily. On the other hand if UConn struggles vs the size and athleticism of Baylor, and Walker & Co. fail to step up, then this game could get ugly for the Huskies. Odds are we get something somewhere in the middle and we see a close game decided late.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom