You Have Got to be Kidding Me! Rutgers Beats Michigan State | The Boneyard

You Have Got to be Kidding Me! Rutgers Beats Michigan State

Reaction Score
Yep, in this miserable season, C. Viv. manages to beat a good Michigan State team.

I think that Rutgers, like Tennessee, is a zombie team: they just keep coming back from the dead. And when they do, they're really spooky.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It was a good, exciting game. Rutgers used its athleticism and was able to execute when it counted. A very good win for a coach we like.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It was a good, exciting game. Rutgers used its athleticism and was able to execute when it counted. A very good win for a coach we like.

Rutgers is showing signs of life in the Big Ten season. They had a convincing win over Penn State a couple weeks ago, which seemed unlikely considering their dismal nonconference results.

And Michigan State isn't the most consistent team. They also lost by 12 to Purdue, who isn't very good this year either.

Reaction Score
Yep, in this miserable season, C. Viv. manages to beat a good Michigan State team.

I think that Rutgers, like Tennessee, is a zombie team: they just keep coming back from the dead. And when they do, they're really spooky.
Not sure Tennessee has quite returned from the dead yet.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Rutgers is having a poor season but let's not make Michigan State out to be some juggernaut.
Western Michigan took the Spartans to OT.
Cal State Northridge lost by 4 to the Spartans
Both Purdue and Syracuse beat the Spartans by double digits.

Reaction Score
Figure this out:

Michigan State beats Illinois 71-47
Illinois beats Rutgers 78-41
Rutgers beats Michigan State 62-58

Huh?

In other news Cincinnati is momentarily tied for third in the AAC. I hope Jamelle's kids
enjoy their lofty status while it lasts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom