You guys are killing me | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You guys are killing me

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Diversity is desireable even in thought. If all posts were of the same mind, any board would be boring.
I’m trying to rein in violations of the rules and incivility, not diversity. Reread the OP

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
It's the spitting matches that bother me. You know on a board like this you're going to get the know-it-alls and smarter-than-thous. But I can think of few things in human relations that are a bigger waste of time to participate in than spitting matches or similarly named contests. And having to slog through them to get to some pith* tries one's patience.

Do you really think that getting the last word in is winning? Let it go!

*Now pithing matches, that's another ball of wax entirely.

Reaction Score
If it'd be funny, you can commence laughing. There really is such a function, called a shadow ban.

Now response-less people can indulge their paranoia: Am I just negligible or actually invisible?

If in that mode, you might also entertain the sneaking suspicion you're both.
Oh, cr4p!

Reaction Score
Perhaps we need an "all filled" function so when one topic is mentioned X times, a siren goes off, a picture of Geno fills the poster's screen and that topic is closed. We could start with the Coombs, "I wish her well" thread.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
If it'd be funny, you can commence laughing. There really is such a function, called a shadow ban.

Now response-less people can indulge their paranoia: Am I just negligible or actually invisible?

If in that mode, you might also entertain the sneaking suspicion you're both.

"Laugh now...but you clowns have been on double secret probation all semester!" - "Dean Vernon Wormer".

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
+ 1,000

Also she made a few passes that the other girl didn’t anticipate at first but then they went “Oh, there’s a basketball .... I think it’s for me!” :p

Yes, like Diana. One of her team mates on the Suns states there are few situations in which you can assume you won't get a no look pass from DT. One of them is when she isn't on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom