You can't spell "trample" without TEAM... | The Boneyard

You can't spell "trample" without TEAM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
...because that was as thorough a team effort as you'll ever see.

I'm in awe of the level of poise, balance, and precision I saw tonight.

Clearly, the Huskies are ready for March/April. Ready, specifically, for this TEAM to trample six opponents.

And thankfully, we know Geno won't accept anything less.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
alexrgct said:
...because that was as thorough a team effort as you'll ever see. I'm in awe of the level of poise, balance, and precision I saw tonight. Clearly, the Huskies are ready for March/April. Ready, specifically, for this TEAM to trample six opponents. And thankfully, we know Geno won't accept anything less.

+1 !!

Everybody working hard, multiple players demanding the ball on the block, everyone in attack mode, Moriah turned up to "11" all night long (see Spinal Tap), everybody reacting to opportunities quickly, with excellent recognition (give-and-goes, dribble drives to the gaps, patient footwork via pivot foot, just all around great recognition). . . Just can't say enough good things.

My three plays of the night were the step back and re-penetration drive by Mo, the jump over the scorer's table by Mo and the blow-by-everybody-at-warp-speed-coast-to-coast, also by Mo. But KML, Stewie and Morgan also had many, many bright moments, tough takes and heady plays.

A scintillating performance! More than anything, I bet Geno feels like he could coach 20 more years after watching his team respond this evening.

Reaction Score
My three plays of the night were the step back and re-penetration drive by Mo, the jump over the scorer's table by Mo and the blow-by-everybody-at-warp-speed-coast-to-coast, also by Mo. But KML, Stewie and Morgan also had many, many bright moments, tough takes and heady plays.
Play of the year!

Reaction Score
Just a wonderful game. We were glued to the TV set. Can't wait for tournament time.

Reaction Score
I knew this was UConn's game when Mo opened by dropping in a 3.
I thought that signaled something, as well but then we were down 18-15 later on. It's then that the defense kicked up and stymied the Gamecocks and really ignited our offense even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom