You BETTER know ur Uconn FB history if... | The Boneyard

You BETTER know ur Uconn FB history if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
you want a job in the Biotech industry!!!!

I interviewed one of the most impressive candidates for one of my open positions recently. The candidate was an ND Grad with several majors: Nailed very question without hesitation and really took it to the next level throughout the interview IMO. I Decided to throw a major curveball to mix it up a bit, so I asked the individual how many ND FB games they went to while attemding ND. He/she said "every one!" My reply was: "Do you still follow the FB program? He/She said "Of Course!" I said: "good, because if you can answer this question, the job is yours!"

Q - what is the significance of 11/21/2009 for ND Football?
There was a long silence and it was clear he/ she was processing the years in a methodical manner and even said, "wait, that was the last year Charlie Weiss was the Coach" He/She gave up after a few minutes.....
A -"THAT is the day my Uconn Huskies beat ND on National TV in 2OT's 33-30!!! And yes... It led to Charlie Weiss' demise.

There was a feeble attempt to flatter Uconn with its dominance over the woman's hoops team but to no avail.... This person is still the #2 candidate! There is a lesson to be learned here......

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
you want a job in the Biotech industry!!!!

I interviewed one of the most impressive candidates for one of my open positions recently. The candidate was an ND Grad with several majors: Nailed very question without hesitation and really took it to the next level throughout the interview IMO. I Decided to throw a major curveball to mix it up a bit, so I asked the individual how many ND FB games they went to while attemding ND. He/she said "every one!" My reply was: "Do you still follow the FB program? He/She said "Of Course!" I said: "good, because if you can answer this question, the job is yours!"

Q - what is the significance of 11/21/2009 for ND Football?
There was a long silence and it was clear he/ she was processing the years in a methodical manner and even said, "wait, that was the last year Charlie Weiss was the Coach" He/She gave up after a few minutes.....
A -"THAT is the day my Uconn Huskies beat ND on National TV in 2OT's 33-30!!! And yes... It led to Charlie Weiss' demise.

There was a feeble attempt to flatter Uconn with its dominance over the woman's hoops team but to no avail.... This person is still the #2 candidate! There is a lesson to be learned here.
Wow, #2 becasue of that one answer? #1 must be a rock star. Could #1 answer any meaningful Husly footbal trivia questions? Either way, you are a tough SOB ;-). 2009 to most millenials I know is "like, almost ancient history, dude".

Reaction Score
Wow, #2 becasue of that one answer? #1 must be a rock star. Could #1 answer any meaningful Husly footbal trivia questions? Either way, you are a tough SOB ;-). 2009 to most millenials I know is "like, almost ancient history, dude".

Ha! They gat a second interview next week...... There will most likely be follow up trivia questions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom