Yikes ...Crystal On Crutches, Now Kyla Out For Four Weeks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Yikes ...Crystal On Crutches, Now Kyla Out For Four Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
If you're using Chrome, right click on the picture and then click, "Search Google for Image"

That kind of search [via Google image] is not conclusive, which is not surprising as the photo's subject is not Alicia Keys.

That search simply shows that that hairstryle is labelled by some as an Alicia Keys -hairstyle, which Google picks up. Not sure who it is (I don't know what Ciara looks like, offhand) but it definitely ain't AK.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Is that Keys... or Ciara?

Not sure who it is (I don't know what Ciara looks like, offhand) but it definitely ain't AK.

Just in case that is not AK. This definitely is.
p

Reaction Score
Geez-o-flip, interesting debate, I must say. Sounds like quite an identity crisis. But, seriously, the important question is: which one is taller? :rolleyes:
Alicia is listed at 5'6", Ciara 5'7". Much room for interpretation, shoes, etc.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Your honor the defense would comment that the prosecution has not met the burden of proof and more evidence (pictures) is clearly required.
Your honor the defense is a cad. I object on the grounds of his current state of delectation. I would importune the court to remove this scoundrel from its premises. These newest photos of the subject will now remain in my possession for my own perusal indefinitely (DA turns to CoCo and sticks out his tongue behind his hand making a raspberry sound).

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I know I must sound like a broken record, but Kyla is one fiesty, gritty, hardnosed baller with a nice mid range jumper. She has a good feel for defensive positioning and knows only two ways to play: Hard and harder. She may be sharpening those elbows as we speak.

Reaction Score
Better that the injuries are now with time to recover than during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom