Yikes ...Crystal On Crutches, Now Kyla Out For Four Weeks | The Boneyard

Yikes ...Crystal On Crutches, Now Kyla Out For Four Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
let's hope they get all their injuries out of the way before the season starts....they were remarkably injury-free last season. Just Tuck resting her knee for a spell, Saniya's IT band, Mo for a game, and then of course Lou for the finals, I think was all, with Napheesa playing through with her labrum.

Reaction Score
let's hope they get all their injuries out of the way before the season starts....they were remarkably injury-free last season. Just Tuck resting her knee for a spell, Saniya's IT band, Mo for a game, and then of course Lou for the finals, I think was all, with Napheesa playing through with her labrum.
And of course Butler missing half the season with a broken hand. But, yeah, other than all that, relatively injury free!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What's going on in the gym...is it basketball or MMA training? I better not see any cauliflower ears!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!!!! Remember that old (but classic) sound bite of "Vince Lombardi" that he uttered during a game in which his team on the field at that time, was clearly not doing anything they were supposed to do (and no doubt getting beat). And he said: "What the hell's going on out there"? :confused:

I was hoping for some fodder to chew, but not this kind. :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well, these four don't look too bothered by the challenges. I guess this is a good thing! :cool:

Reaction Score
What's Kia doing in Storrs? Shouldn't she be with the Canadian Olympic team?

Carnac

Reaction Score

Attending summer school?, or perhaps an older picture that was just recently tweeted?

Reaction Score
I think this pic is from a couple of days ago. Kia is not with the team. Reports are that they were all (save Kia) at Geno's tournament today.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I think this pic is from a couple of days ago. Kia is not with the team. Reports are that they were all (save Kia) at Geno's tournament today.

It would appear that Kayla has already become one of the girls. :p

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'll tell you, whenever I've broken my hand it took 4 weeks just to
remove the pins. I hope it's her off hand.

Reaction Score
They'll have it! Which is why I'm predicting no more than 2 losses this season BEFORE the "BIG Boogie".
OPtimistic, but I'd be thrilled with that.

Reaction Score
On Kia: I remember reading that she was not joining the Canadian team for the early training and matches. Better for her to rest from a very strenuous year!

Reaction Score
Thank God she got outta there unscathed!!!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
550x309

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'll tell you, whenever I've broken my hand it took 4 weeks just to
remove the pins. I hope it's her off hand.
Agreed. Remember Butler? She injured her hand late October and she was never 100% right - even in March. Best wishes for a speedy recover for both of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom