Yet another cbs sports game. Periscopes? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yet another cbs sports game. Periscopes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Which app? Xfinity TV Go?

There's "TV Go" and just 'TV", the latter of which you need to have the new x1 system with that fancy crap voice remote.

I've been looking into some android root options to get my phone to fool the app into thinking I'm on my home wifi but really on LTE.

Reaction Score
I'm willing to bet you are the "bootstraps", "too much welfare spending", "millennials are lazy" buzzwords kind of guy.

Because I'm not scandalized that CBS isn't giving away their paid content for free?

Not even Bernie Sanders (hint hint) would go as far as saying premium sports channels are a right.

Are you just bored or trying to be a@#*#$^?

Both?

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you have cable credentials that would work, why would you care about periscope? Just watch the game on your TV.

Sometimes you're away from your house?

If I'm paying to receive CBS SN at my home but I'm away from house why shouldn't I be able to enter cable subscription info and watch it remotely? For example, being on vacation, travel for work, etc.

I'd pay $5/mo for an app that gave me access to all CBS Sports events from mobile devices.

Reaction Score
I DONT have cable as we cut the cord. I understand that not seeing games is part of that decision. The fact that soooo many are in cbs is a bit of a bummer. Didn't post this request for periscoping to become a holier than thou view on current political and social issues. Just a die hard fan living in g damn North Carolina who wanted to watch his team. Win or lose. Thanks anyway. It's amazing how things can get so dramatic at the BY sometimes.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
It didn't, the only thing that happened was BUHusky tossed out a baseless assertion.

What you said was underhanded diss...and you know it.

Reaction Score
What you said was underhanded diss...and you know it.

I already acknowledged that I was being a bit trolly, but what I said was at least based in reality... the fact that people who don't pay for CBS Sports can't stream it is not going to be the the thing that moves them to start streaming it. His response... not so much reality there.

Just to be clear, not trying to start anything up again. Just explaining how I don't feel like I started a political discussion. I'll bow out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul