Yet another cbs sports game. Periscopes? | The Boneyard

Yet another cbs sports game. Periscopes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You could get in an Uber/Lyft and come watch the game.

I guess you haven't considered there are UConn fans who don't live within driving distance of campus.

Also looking for someone to periscope.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I guess you haven't considered there are UConn fans who don't live within driving distance of campus.

Also looking for someone to periscope.
We are buddies and both live in Boston, thanks for clearing that up though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Gotta give CBS big props. It takes a lotta balls to make a CBS Sports App that doesn't stream events on CBS' networks.

Too many other Apps like ESPN, NBC and Fox actually stream their events on their app. They're idiots.

Reaction Score
Gotta give CBS big props. It takes a lotta balls to make a CBS Sports App that doesn't stream events on CBS' networks.

Too many other Apps like ESPN, NBC and Fox actually stream their events on their app. They're idiots.

I agree that it's ridiculous that they don't stream their own events, but I doubt it would solve the issue for people wanting the game periscoped. They would almost definitely want your cable credentials to watch CBS Sports streams.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I agree that it's ridiculous that they don't stream their own events, but I doubt it would solve the issue for people wanting the game periscoped. They would almost definitely want your cable credentials to watch CBS Sports streams.
A lot of us want the game periscoped because they dont stream their events even with cable credentials.

Reaction Score
A lot of us want the game periscoped because they dont stream their events even with cable credentials.

If you have cable credentials that would work, why would you care about periscope? Just watch the game on your TV.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I have the credentials (dad gets the channel), but don't have they don't offer a stream unfortunately.

Reaction Score
I have the credentials (dad gets the channel), but don't have they don't offer a stream unfortunately.

Pretty sure CBS isn't going to feel bad for someone not being able to watch the game who isn't even paying for it.

Reaction Score
I have xfinity and can stream cbssn on the xfinity tv app, the catch is I can only do so on my home wifi network. Absolutely worthless.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Pretty sure CBS isn't going to feel bad for someone not being able to watch the game who isn't even paying for it.
Wow, I never realized that, thanks Leebo! I bet I know who you will vote for.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Hahaha, what? Go ahead, this should be funny.
I'm willing to bet you are the "bootstraps", "too much welfare spending", "millennials are lazy" buzzwords kind of guy.

Reaction Score
Are you just bored or trying to be a@#*#$^?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom