Yesterdays hoops | The Boneyard

Yesterdays hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hooley's story is tear jerking, amazing. I wasn't watching the game enough to know anything about it and was rooting for Steve and Stonybrook for obvious reasons. Had I known that and then seen that finish I would have been happy as hell for this kid and his family. Angels?:oops:

Kentucky is talented but they let people hang around. Sorry, someone is going to shoot the lights out and ruin their run, I have no doubt. For whatever reason, they don't score as much as they should whether it be coaching, bad decisions or stupid plays. Just don't see it not happening and I will enjoy that moment when it does and listening to hear Calipari say "hey they played like freshman today" LOL

Villanova wins their 2nd BE title since 1995? First of all HOW can they have, it's NOT the BE anymore and thats' the only reason they won it? 2nd it amazes me they hadn't won one since '95, that's awful - or is it because UConn was damn good?;)

Notre Dame/ACC - never won in the Bog East did they? Brey always fell short but now he's in with less gifted coaching obviously because they somehow just got int he league and waltzed away with their first ever. Now tell me how the ACC stacked up with the Big East:D

Big one today - put on your big boy britches (yeah even the girls) because it's going to be a street fight.

Go Huskies

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Of all the new teams in the AAC, I dislike the SMU players the most.

For me that honor goes to Memphis. Although after leaving last night, Markus Kennedy and family walked in front of my car as my red light turned green. I thought of the possibilities but settled on waiting for him to cross. As much as I want UConn to win, I don't want to join August_West in jail for the mojo.

Reaction Score
For me that honor goes to Memphis. Although after leaving last night, Markus Kennedy and family walked in front of my car as my red light turned green. I thought of the possibilities but settled on waiting for him to cross. As much as I want UConn to win, I don't want to join August_West in jail for the mojo.

Memphis is second in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer