Yesterday's game | The Boneyard

Yesterday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I drove up to the game with a friend thinking I would just buy tickets from a scalper like I did last time they played at All-State Arena. I was about to check out the prices at the ticket window when a guy and his wife come up to me and give me two tickets for free. The tickets were right up front at midcourt, I knew it would be an enjoyable night after this nice guy sought me out to give away free tix. As for the game we were sloppy in the first half and played some matador defense letting DePaul get right to the rim for easy scores. The second half was a totally different story, for a 7 minute stretch in the mioddle of the half I thought it was the best and most crisp we have looked all year. Shabazz was great again and Boat had a solid bounce back game, I was really really impressed with Omar, watching him in person I got a better appreciation of his game and toughness, he is a stud and is going to be a star for us, Niels also played really well. It was a great night all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom