Yes, Seth Davis is still an idiot | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yes, Seth Davis is still an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His assessment was fine. A lot of unknowns however a lot of potential. True. I am not a big fan of Seth, he did pick against us all six games in the tournament last year. But I see nothing wrong with his write up.
It's almost impossible to pick against the eventual National Champion in every game of the tournament & he wasn't the only one.

UCONN made of lot of these guys who do this for a living look like know nothing fools.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
It's almost impossible to pick against the eventual National Champion in every game of the tournament & he wasn't the only one.

UCONN made of lot of these guys who do this for a living look like know nothing fools.
At least Barkley was able to make fun of himself for doing it....

Reaction Score
a few years ago Doug Gottlieb was enemy #1. I guess our fan base is coming around to him? He seems to have turned his hate towards Kentucky..

He wrote a very pro JC article and the Boneyard immediately changed their tune from douchey to honest.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
He's not necessarily an idiot but he appears to be blind. Either way it affects his credibility.

no, when you sell the same narrative year after year and you're wrong year after year, "you're an idiot"

sorry :)

willie99

Reaction Score
Seth is a little above Goodman I think and a notch below Gottlieb. All good and who cares about Seth. He says good things about us when he has to, sure it's the same with other programs too!

there's somebody lower than Doug Gottnothing?

willie99

Reaction Score
a few years ago Doug Gottlieb was enemy #1. I guess our fan base is coming around to him? He seems to have turned his hate towards Kentucky..

c'mon man, Gottnothing is dead to me

willie99

Reaction Score
BTW: who on earth can be called consistent after 3 games? with 2 being practice games?

you have to be an idiot just to think you can make such an assessment. It's like he doesn't know the game at all

I don't worry much about any of this "consistency" stuff until mid-February, JC has taught us that lesson all too well. Seth doesn't know as much about the game as the spouse of your average UConn fan.

and don't confuse that not worrying about consistency stuff with not wanting to play great an win, so please don't go Boneyard on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom