Yanks / Sox | The Boneyard

Yanks / Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay here it is ........ simply put.

I know for a fact even guys that were bigger di*ks than me on this board as Yankee fans said nothing about the Sox last year when they were OUT of it as early as July. NOTHING Yet somehow the respect is not the same (imagine that) this year with all the stabs in the back and digs you ********* can throw around. Seriously? You think I'm going to sit idle when, as you just admitted (danzz) that you had plenty of talent but couldn't even compete one year ago and a year later we had zero and did compete? C'mon guys..........

I am not here to say the Yanks are really good, they're not, or the Sox suck because they don't. With pitching like that and the players who no one was sure about like Gomes, Napoli, Carp and such playing as well as they can, how can we as fans not respect the come back they have made even if they are not a likable bearded crew........easy to discuss baseball with GO and 60's but the rest of you must be children the way you act........think about baseball and less about Yanks Sox or you will get the answers and replies you deserve!! And if you don't like it, I'm sure you can imagine I don't give a !!!;)

Reaction Score
Okay here it is ........ simply put.

I know for a fact even guys that were bigger di*ks than me on this board as Yankee fans said nothing about the Sox last year when they were OUT of it as early as July. NOTHING Yet somehow the respect is not the same (imagine that) this year with all the stabs in the back and digs you can throw around. Seriously? You think I'm going to sit idle when, as you just admitted (danzz) that you had plenty of talent but couldn't even compete one year ago and a year later we had zero and did compete? C'mon guys..........

I am not here to say the Yanks are really good, they're not, or the Sox suck because they don't. With pitching like that and the players who no one was sure about like Gomes, Napoli, Carp and such playing as well as they can, how can we as fans not respect the come back they have made even if they are not a likable bearded crew........easy to discuss baseball with GO and 60's but the rest of you must be children the way you act........think about baseball and less about Yanks Sox or you will get the answers and replies you deserve!! And if you don't like it, I'm sure you can imagine I don't give a !!!;)
NOTHING is an exaggeration but I guess it is all relative. There is no way you could go an entire season without slamming the Sox from time to time.
I never said the Yankees had zero talent. What I meant is that they overachieved and when Granderson, Jeter and Arod were out. Their lineup when those 3 were out shouldn't have been able to win as much as they did so I gave them credit for hanging in. It was really a compliment but I guess you didn't take it that way. As you said: And if you don't like it, I'm sure you can imagine I don't give a !!!;)[/quote]

Reaction Score
Not a likable bearded crew? That's an opinion. I like this team. No bad apples, no none baseball stories this year.

Reaction Score
Not a likable bearded crew? That's an opinion. I like this team. No bad apples, no none baseball stories this year.
Hate those beards.

Reaction Score
Mau, I think you do a good job on the basketball board, but when you come over to the baseball boards you sound like a teenage girl.
Grow a pair of balls and debate points instead of getting into your standard "oh, typical Sox fans, I forgot more than you'll ever know, etc etc".
If you think Girardi is a better manager than Melvin, state your point on why and leave it at that. Don't insult people who think otherwise, especially because you're probably wrong. But even if you're not wrong, grow up a little bit. Your "baseball" act is getting tiring.

Reaction Score
even if they are not a likable bearded crew

I know Yankees fans will have a hard time liking any Sox team, but I would think a baseball fan with no skin in the game would like this team. they bust their ass, have a good time doing it and win.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I know Yankees fans will have a hard time liking any Sox team, but I would think a baseball fan with no skin in the game would like this team. they bust their ass, have a good time doing it and win.

Beards don't take enough pitches and can't go the other way. Beards are terrible base runners and can't get to third when the ball is hit behind them with less than 1 out. Have you ever seen them field? Beards have no range and are terrible at playing the ball of the wall. Long hair can't throw strikes.

Reaction Score
Hate those beards.

I think those beards are winning the division. You obviously need talent, but clubhouse spirit is underrated. Seems like the team has the same camaraderie and bond as the old "Cowboy Up" bunch.

Reaction Score
Grumpy Old Man Alert for Friday September 20th - Dodgers celebrate clinching playoffs in Arizona Diamonbacks Stadium Pool. Rumor is the whole thing was the idea of typical classless Red Sox fans & management. And party continued due to Mattingly inspired entitlement from years as a pompous NY Yankee...

Reaction Score
Mau, I think you do a good job on the basketball board, but when you come over to the baseball boards you sound like a teenage girl.
Grow a pair of balls and debate points instead of getting into your standard "oh, typical Sox fans, I forgot more than you'll ever know, etc etc".
If you think Girardi is a better manager than Melvin, state your point on why and leave it at that. Don't insult people who think otherwise, especially because you're probably wrong. But even if you're not wrong, grow up a little bit. Your "baseball" act is getting tiring.

Vike seriously the people and thread on the basketball board are a bit easier to navigate through as we all wear the same glasses........here people like you make it very difficult in case you didn't recognize that yourself. I have huge balls but not worth debating with zeroe's.......as you can see I have some nice back and forth's with the more mature guys but fans like you are beyond worthless to "debate" or even discuss. Congrats to you on the East title..........quite sure you could throw that banner up with a few of your 20 year old friends without even using tape!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom