Yankees v Orioles | The Boneyard

Yankees v Orioles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Should Buck get his team to tie the Yankees after 162 games they will host a 1 game tie breaker for the Division Champ slot. The Orioles win some sort of tie-break to host the game. The loser goes to a one game playoff for the Wild Card slot.

No pressure? :oops:

Reaction Score
Orioles got their help when they started Stewart!!??:eek:
Don't worry, Mau. Look who the Sox are starting in the season finale against the Yankees. I am sure that Pawtucket's finest will be on the field to support Dice K. For the life of me, I cannot understand why he is not on a plane back to Japan. I wonder if Boros will disown him.

Reaction Score
Don't worry, Mau. Look who the Sox are starting in the season finale against the Yankees. I am sure that Pawtucket's finest will be on the field to support Dice K. For the life of me, I cannot understand why he is not on a plane back to Japan. I wonder if Boros will disown him.

LOL....not worried anyway it's not like they have done anything to create space for them and the Orioles.....Joe G has put a clinic on as of late with the bullpen and they just don't get big hits......a "big" hit for them these days is a Sac Fly with bases loaded and no one out LOL.......

Now if the Giants beat the Eagles and the USA Ryder cup team didn't gag on apples I could forget about baseball!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom