Yale/Harvard Great atmosphere. | The Boneyard

Yale/Harvard Great atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yale leads 7-3, at half. Big plays , just saw the yale punter juke his way out of a blocked punt and get off a great punt just before the half.

Reaction Score
Yale leads 7-3, at half. Big plays , just saw the yale punter juke his way out of a blocked punt and get off a great punt just before the half.

That was a very heads up play by the punter for Yale!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Yale looked like they were following the script when Harvard went ahead 24-7 on a pick-6. Then they managed to engineer some scoring drives to tie it in the 4th. Harvard scored a TD with under a minute, Yale actually managed to drive the field and had a shot to force OT but the QB threw behind his receiver. Great game.

Reaction Score
Yep got the chance to go, great atmosphere and it was refreshing to see a football game featuring a real rivalry that isn't driven purely by money

Reaction Score
Boy... I feel like it would be awesome to have the IVY as a strong hold in College football. The Northeast would be the best region in the nation. Oh well...

Reaction Score
I have been to 2 Harvard- Yale football games in my life.

One in Cambridge... one in New Haven.

My impressions are that there is probably more drinking in the parking lots before this game that at any other game played anywhere in college football. By far, I saw more drunks at these 2 games than any college football games that I have ever been too. And I've been to Morgantown, Miami, Tallahassee, Clemson, South Bend,, Raleigh- Durham, Hartford, Chestnut Hill, Blacksburg, College Park, West Point, Annapolis, University Park, Gillette Stadium, Carrier Dome, Charlottesville, Heinz Field, as well as 6 bowl game venues.

Harvard- Yale attendees take no back seat to anyone to pre game inebriation, in my view. Those here who have been to this game once or twice probably can verify this too.

Reaction Score
I have been to 2 Harvard- Yale football games in my life.

One in Cambridge... one in New Haven.

My impressions are that there is probably more drinking in the parking lots before this game that at any other game played anywhere in college football. By far, I saw more drunks at these 2 games than any college football games that I have ever been too. And I've been to Morgantown, Miami, Tallahassee, Clemson, South Bend,, Raleigh- Durham, Hartford, Chestnut Hill, Blacksburg, College Park, West Point, Annapolis, University Park, Gillette Stadium, Carrier Dome, Charlottesville, Heinz Field, as well as 6 bowl game venues.

Harvard- Yale attendees take no back seat to anyone to pre game inebriation, in my view. Those here who have been to this game once or twice probably can verify this too.
Thats how people get killed pre game, go back to 2011-2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom