WVU | The Boneyard

WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Disturbing we were down 11 to this team and outrebounded so badly. Very ordinary team.

Reaction Score
Disturbing we were down 11 to this team and outrebounded so badly. Very ordinary team.

So Baylor should be disturbed that they went to OT with them, Georgetown should be disturbed they lost to them by 12, KSU should be disturbed that they lost to them in 2OT, Cincy should be disturbed they lost to them in OT, Syracuse should be disturbed they only beat them in regulation by 2 because of a blown goaltending call, ND should be disturbed they only beat them by 3, Louisville should be disturbed they only beat them by 3, and Marquette should be disturbed that they lost to them.

Reaction Score
So Baylor should be disturbed that they went to OT with them, Georgetown should be disturbed they lost to them by 12, KSU should be disturbed that they lost to them in 2OT, Cincy should be disturbed they lost to them in OT, Syracuse should be disturbed they only beat them in regulation by 2 because of a blown goaltending call, ND should be disturbed they only beat them by 3, Louisville should be disturbed they only beat them by 3, and Marquette should be disturbed that they lost to them.

Good point. I have pre game nerves settling in.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I saw them play a couple times early in the season. They were my big pick for a top 10 team to make a first or second round exit depending on matchups.

Reaction Score
If WVU loses it goes against the Big12 right? Tell me I'm right. These bozos are getting their ass busted by the Zags.

Reaction Score
It's been a rough transitive property day so far. Davidson played UL closer than we did, BYU played Marquette about the same, Harvard played us much tougher than they did Vandy and a WVU team that we struggled to beat twice is getting waxed by Gonzaga. We're looking like a UNC-Asheville-caliber team right now.

Reaction Score
WVU can't make a 3, and they've missed a ton of layups, some only lightly contested and that KJones normally makes.

Reaction Score
Mounties are going quietly into the night. Horrid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyThief

Top Bottom