WTIC for tomorrow's game | The Boneyard

WTIC for tomorrow's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can someone post the link for the webcast for tomorrow? Thank you very much in advance!

Reaction Score
This appears to be an alternative that might provde an interesting perspective, if I'm reading it correctly. According to the SFU website, 820 AM will broadcast the game. If so, they seem to have an open portal at
News - Newstalk Florida and click on the link for WWBA 820 AM

Reaction Score
Per SNY:

SNY will have full post game coverage of Tuesday's UConn/USF game as the Huskies aim to tie their NCAA record of 90 straight wins.

CBS Sports Network will air the game but as soon as it ends flip over to SNY for all of the post game reaction.

Saturday's potential record breaking game against SMU will air on SNY with coverage beginning at 2:30PM.

Reaction Score
Per SNY:

SNY will have full post game coverage of Tuesday's UConn/USF game as the Huskies aim to tie their NCAA record of 90 straight wins.

CBS Sports Network will air the game but as soon as it ends flip over to SNY for all of the post game reaction.

Saturday's potential record breaking game against SMU will air on SNY with coverage beginning at 2:30PM.

It is nice to see that not ALL of the media is YAWNING over 90 win---IN A WOMEN'S GAME??? Not like it's a MEN's game is it/?? R E S P E C T that's how you spell it!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Is it on WTIC? I'm seeing CBS Sports Net. Channel 221 on Directv.

Edit: also pay attention to Javaman's post above.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
While a lot of games are broadcast on live radio waves, most of them get blocked from the streaming channel of the same network - IMG I believe owns the internet rights and enforces them most of the time. WTIC for example used to be my go-to for live radio broadcasts, but that ended a number of years ago. Luckily, by then CPTV/SNY broadcasts were available in streaming form.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
College Sports Live has a live audio broadcast and is carrying the postgame presser on live video.

Reaction Score
Any chance it's onESPN3? I don't know how to find out. CBS SN is a premium channel on Charter.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
The best way to listen to the radio call is via Tunein. You can get a free app or get it on the Website. When you get to the Tunein site, search for IMG UConn. That will bring up a link for the WTIC broadcast.

Reaction Score
It is nice to see that not ALL of the media is YAWNING over 90 win---IN A WOMEN'S GAME??? Not like it's a MEN's game is it/?? R E S P E C T that's how you spell it!!
SNY has a full 8 hours of UConn WCBB programming on Saturday starting at 2:30. Full pre-game, post-game, Geno Show, Huskies All-Access, Birth of a Dynasty, Geno's Legacy Swin Cash, and then a replay of the game.

Reaction Score
SNY has a full 8 hours of UConn WCBB programming on Saturday starting at 2:30. Full pre-game, post-game, Geno Show, Huskies All-Access, Birth of a Dynasty, Geno's Legacy Swin Cash, and then a replay of the game.
They have used the Dynsaty and legacy sections over and over--some games have pre and post games--not all
This not Special--it is SNY programming method. If you look out a week or two, every week, you find those program and at least 2 repeats of the game you just saw if played on SnY. The All Access was new.

Reaction Score
They have used the Dynsaty and legacy sections over and over--some games have pre and post games--not all
This not Special--it is SNY programming method. If you look out a week or two, every week, you find those program and at least 2 repeats of the game you just saw if played on SnY. The All Access was new.
I know, but not everyone has seen them, and some may want to record it. We see people say they would have watched if they knew it was on or that they missed it. Also, considering the other top teams can't even watch all of their games on TV, I'd say having 8 hours of programming dedicated to a women's college basketball team is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom