WR Tobia Singleton leaving Ole Miss | The Boneyard

WR Tobia Singleton leaving Ole Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
because we flipped a roster 75% over in less than 2 years and we have several open slots right now. thats why.

Reaction Score
A southern kid with a slew of SEC offers out of high school and from what I can tell we never ever contacted during his recruitment. Zero percent chance.

Reaction Score
A southern kid with a slew of SEC offers out of high school and from what I can tell we never ever contacted during his recruitment. Zero percent chance.

Just curious but can you pull up the articles from when we went after whitmer out of high school? just saying
http://rivals.yahoo.com/connecticut...itmer-68490;_ylt=Akr3ImcZpEtf2GGTb_4fyIwIrpB4

Why is it that everytime someone wants to dream a little there is always someone who feels compelled to piss all over it! (Not directed at anyone, just in general)

Reaction Score
Just curious but can you pull up the articles from when we went after whitmer out of high school? just saying
http://rivals.yahoo.com/connecticut...itmer-68490;_ylt=Akr3ImcZpEtf2GGTb_4fyIwIrpB4

Why is it that everytime someone wants to dream a little there is always someone who feels compelled to piss all over it! (Not directed at anyone, just in general)

Agree completely. It's not a crazy thought to put out a feeler to a Player that may actually be able to help us. Whether the kid does or doesn't show any interest afterward is a toss up, but I believe the staff owes it to the team and it's fans to try to do whatever possible to make this team better.

Reaction Score
You guys are free to fantasize about whatever you want.

I fantasize about Jessica Alba. Others fantasize about Tobia Singleton coming to UConn.

Both are fantasies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He is going to Jackson St. Didn't seem to like school a whole lot while at Ole Miss.

Reaction Score
just a heads up there is over 120 D1 schools out there. Why whenever there is a transfer you think he might/could/want him to come here. Hundreds of kids a year transfer. Doubtful a kid from Ole Miss would ever want to come to Uconn.
Why? Because UConn is so deep at the WR position? Because there is such a rich tradition at the position that any kid would want to go elsewhere to make their own mark? Because Jackson State plays in a more prestigious conference? As for becoming Transfer U . . . just win baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom