wow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe Boyle had the same amount of commitableness for us as Cochrane did for them.

pj

Reaction Score
So Boyle was afraid to compete with 2 kids that have never taken a college snap.

I honestly cannot believe some of the stuff I read on here.

Nobody's saying afraid. At the same time, players like to play. BC is wide open at QB, Boyle could be a four-year starter there.

Whitmer took a lot of snaps in his redshirt year at Illinois, year of JC, and spring practice at UConn. By the time Boyle would arrive, Whitmer would have a season on the field. I know you mean "FBS game snaps," but it's misleading to suggest there's not an experience difference between the two.

Reaction Score
So Boyle was afraid to compete with 2 kids that have never taken a college snap.

I honestly cannot believe some of the stuff I read on here.

If you think QB's don't take a look at the current depth chart to try and guage future playing time then you are lost. If all goes according to plan Boyle would not have been named the starter here until his redshirt senior year, that is the PERCEIVED reality right now.

Whitmer is on our roster because he took a look at our team last year and decided he would have a great shot at winning the job this year, and he left Illinois because of their QB logjam. Zach Frazer left ND because he thought he would never play there.

P recruited two highly thought of QB's last year. That fact will make it harder to recruit a top flight QB this year. That is just reality.

Reaction Score
If you think QB's don't take a look at the current depth chart to try and guage future playing time then you are lost. If all goes according to plan Boyle would not have been named the starter here until his redshirt senior year, that is the PERCEIVED reality right now.

Whitmer is on our roster because he took a look at our team last year and decided he would have a great shot at winning the job this year, and he left Illinois because of their QB logjam. Zach Frazer left ND because he thought he would never play there.

P recruited two highly thought of QB's last year. That fact will make it harder to recruit a top flight QB this year. That is just reality.

It's a downright miracle we got Whitmer and Cochran to sign with us last year. After all, if everything went according to plan, both would've had to wait 3 years until Nebrich's eligibility ran out.

People need a dose of reality on this board. Cochran was a 3 star recruit that didn't have a long list of offers. College programs get highly touted QB prospects on a yearly basis. Not every one of them pans out. Ever hear of Rob Bolden?

Reaction Score
It's a downright miracle we got Whitmer and Cochran to sign with us last year. After all, if everything went according to plan, both would've had to wait 3 years until Nebrich's eligibility ran out.

People need a dose of reality on this board. Cochran was a 3 star recruit that didn't have a long list of offers. College programs get highly touted QB prospects on a yearly basis. Not every one of them pans out. Ever hear of Rob Bolden?

You, like alot of other half baked UCONN fans think that because a recruit chose UCONN he isn't that good. You only want the guys who chose other schools. Boyle is better than Cochran in your mind because he just picked BC and Cochran picked UCONN.

I saw enough arm strength and form from Cochran in the spring game to be confident he can be a quality QB in a few years, (he already throws a better ball than Nebrich) and Cochran is not the type of person you would want to compete against because you will never be able to outwork him or outsmart him.

Reaction Score
You, like alot of other half baked UCONN fans think that because a recruit chose UCONN he isn't that good. You only want the guys who chose other schools. Boyle is better than Cochran in your mind because he just picked BC and Cochran picked UCONN.

I saw enough arm strength and form from Cochran in the spring game to be confident he can be a quality QB in a few years, (he already throws a better ball than Nebrich) and Cochran is not the type of person you would want to compete against because you will never be able to outwork him or outsmart him.

LOL.....I have no idea, none, who will be the better college QB. And neither do you. And neither does Boyle or Cochran for that matter.

But I have to give you credit. While you suck at reading my mind, it's quite the impressive straw man you've built here.

Reaction Score
LOL.....I have no idea, none, who will be the better college QB. And neither do you. And neither does Boyle or Cochran for that matter.

But I have to give you credit. While you suck at reading my mind, it's quite the impressive straw man you've built here.

Sorry, I guess I misread "Cochran didn't have a long list of offers", it sounded like a knock. My strawman was built on that backhanded compliment.

Reaction Score
The truth is we have no idea about how he felt regarding playing time.

I have no idea why a handful of posters always feel so compelled to decide what is and isn't rational.

Florida never let Boyle commit. They've struck out on 8 QB's already. It's no different than Cochran visiting Notre Dame and Penn State.

Reaction Score
He probably appreciates that it's Jesuit like Xavier
It should be made clear that Xavier is NOT Jesuit. It is a Xaverian Brothers high school. There are a 5-6 in Mass, 2 in Brooklyn, NY, 1 in Louisville, KY, 3 in Maryland, and now also St. Bernard's (New London) in CT.

Reaction Score
I'm not one of those guys that loves to bash BC as they do have a lot of good things to offer.

That said, this decision makes no sense to me.

For instance??? Oh yeah . . . the LSU, Alabama, Texas like passion for the sport of . . . er, Hockey? BCU football around the greater Boston area is kind of like being in the witness protection program.

Reaction Score
The QB situation at UConn is kind of a chicken/egg thing. When UConn can coach and implement a better passing attack, it may become more attractive to stud H.S QB's, which in turn could fuel a passing attack that could more prominently feature such a QB. But . . . you need that QB to start the cycle.

Reaction Score
that just happened....
alright well now i want to relook at the offers out for qb and who is where on depth chart now.

btw its soft i bet just waiting for fl lol. either way hes not staying home, well i guess he is because his whole family lives in boston.... bummer but it happens, its the struggle of growing up in ct vs the past bc/psu/nd/navy/army families. we had a good weekend with other new england kids at camp, this wont slow us down.

bs landed the #1 and #4 qbs in new england imho. interesting that boyle wasn't afriad of a log jam at that position at bc with another kid in his class. good luck to the kid but i think we all know that news from him isn't over yet...

Its really sad. A large % of the people on this board are very rational people. People like huskyfandan are the ones that really give the puppy fan base the reputation they have.

just out of curiosity, how is this a soft commitment when TB came out and said he was 100% committed. Just wondering your logic. Fact of the matter is, yukon MAYBE finished 4th behind BC, FL (did have and offer despite what you are making up and blatantly lying about), and Cuse, and our lame duck coach out recruited the mediocre puppie coaching staff.

Its really cute how one of the prevailing themes on this board says the Boyle not commiting to yukon was based on a "logjam" (of no offer mediocre talent and transfers with no offers) at QB for the puppies, then continue to get this kid from TX with NO OFFERS. Kind of contradictory no ? Spin it anyway you want, for recruits in CT ...

Spaz 2 (top 2 in state btw)
puppies 0

What happened to boeing brown being your prodigal son ? If i recall, huskyfandan, in all his wisdom, stated that BB would be ranked way ahead of Isaacs this year. Still no offers and no hope, keep making up "facts" tho, anything to rationalize where you ACTUALLY stand in the landscape of D1 football.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Its really sad. A large % of the people on this board are very rational people. People like huskyfandan are the ones that really give the puppy fan base the reputation they have.

just out of curiosity, how is this a soft commitment when TB came out and said he was 100% committed. Just wondering your logic. Fact of the matter is, yukon MAYBE finished 4th behind BC, FL (did have and offer despite what you are making up and blatantly lying about), and Cuse, and our lame duck coach out recruited the mediocre puppie coaching staff.

Its really cute how one of the prevailing themes on this board says the Boyle not commiting to yukon was based on a "logjam" (of no offer mediocre talent and transfers with no offers) at QB for the puppies, then continue to get this kid from TX with NO OFFERS. Kind of contradictory no ? Spin it anyway you want, for recruits in CT ...

Spaz 2 (top 2 in state btw)
puppies 0

What happened to boeing brown being your prodigal son ? If i recall, huskyfandan, in all his wisdom, stated that BB would be ranked way ahead of Isaacs this year. Still no offers and no hope, keep making up "facts" tho, anything to rationalize where you ACTUALLY stand in the landscape of D1 football.

listen up JS i mean MF i mean SVPi mean AJ i mean Bob D. you are a ass clown. you don't think i know wtf is up? your wrong funny guy. your fan base is so caught up (with flipper this, spaz that, legacy's not here, no more donations waa waaa season tix no more cause my schools football team sucks more than the xfl....)that 99% of your buddys have no clue whats going on with recruiting any more. first off wtf do u want the kid to say media wise? ahh well im giving bc my verbal but as soon as FL offers im out? come on! you should know how much your head guys control the media, just look how they are with montell, such a shame to treat the best rb u guys ever had like that. truly sad. but anyway to the ct kids.

isaacs has all but verbal to MD. the kid has a freaking pic of his jersey number up on his twitter for god sakes lol. u guys are that dumb? he goes down there on a visit and says things like "i saw the dorm i will be living in 2 years from now" lol are u guys blind or something??? also i know most of u think i just rant and thats fine, but the info in those rants are good. for example do u want the real boyle story? he visited FL the same weekend as a more highly sought after kid. the reason FL did that was to pressure the first kid into a verbal showing him competition. boyle got a offer but it wasn't commitable until several other qbs are off the board first. the first kid went to ole miss i think. next it was the kid who at one point was going to usf. i'm not sure the status on him but it was said to be a lock basically. spaz offered boyle just like uconn did but he also tells kids that they can save a spot here and still try to reach a dream type offer. he has done that the past couple years with kids. isaacs is no different. u guys can deny that all u want, enjoy yourselves. remember when bc admissions was like yale and uconn admissions for fball players was like a cc a couple years ago? your fan base lived off that. well funny how thats gone quiet now as that was proved to be wrong. same thing will happen here u clown ass. time out! did u know that df's kid has already given obrien and psu his word/verbal as being the qb for the 14 class for psu? when is your fanbase going to start bitching and moaning about that. anyway time back in... boyle chose bc over uconn. congrats, i have said nothing but good luck towards that pick but i am telling the info because your board doesn't have anyone connected enough to explain it to any of the balloon knots. boyle did say boston family/roots played a part in his pick. so be it nothing uconn do there, on to the next one. for your sake u better pray that FL lands a qb quick so u can at least lock up 1 of new englands best. uconn will have around 5 new england kids if not more in this class. your whole state is so mad at your school that all the kids are leaving the region lol, they wont even look at uconn or cuse or rutgers because bc is within driving distance and the stank is tough to take. if that usf kid doesn't pick FL(AW?) and the cali kid stays home then FL may just make his offer commitable. enjoy your summer if it comes to that lol.

oh please get help. anyone who makes more than 5 user names on a rival teams board needs some help.i know the bc boards have almost nothing to talk about, but come on man go join a umass or prov board. those fan bases have a lot in common with yours.

works cited
1) go to isaacs twitter and look around
2)go to gator country and look up boyle articles. hes quoted at one point confirming my

Reaction Score
listen up JS i mean MF i mean SVPi mean AJ i mean Bob D. you are a ass clown. you don't think i know wtf is up? your wrong funny guy. your fan base is so caught up (with flipper this, spaz that, legacy's not here, no more donations waa waaa season tix no more cause my schools football team sucks more than the xfl....)that 99% of your buddys have no clue whats going on with recruiting any more. first off wtf do u want the kid to say media wise? ahh well im giving bc my verbal but as soon as FL offers im out? come on! you should know how much your head guys control the media, just look how they are with montell, such a shame to treat the best rb u guys ever had like that. truly sad. but anyway to the ct kids.

isaacs has all but verbal to MD. the kid has a freaking pic of his jersey number up on his twitter for god sakes lol. u guys are that dumb? he goes down there on a visit and says things like "i saw the dorm i will be living in 2 years from now" lol are u guys blind or something??? also i know most of u think i just rant and thats fine, but the info in those rants are good. for example do u want the real boyle story? he visited FL the same weekend as a more highly sought after kid. the reason FL did that was to pressure the first kid into a verbal showing him competition. boyle got a offer but it wasn't commitable until several other qbs are off the board first. the first kid went to ole miss i think. next it was the kid who at one point was going to usf. i'm not sure the status on him but it was said to be a lock basically. spaz offered boyle just like uconn did but he also tells kids that they can save a spot here and still try to reach a dream type offer. he has done that the past couple years with kids. isaacs is no different. u guys can deny that all u want, enjoy yourselves. remember when bc admissions was like yale and uconn admissions for fball players was like a cc a couple years ago? your fan base lived off that. well funny how thats gone quiet now as that was proved to be wrong. same thing will happen here u clown ass. time out! did u know that df's kid has already given obrien and psu his word/verbal as being the qb for the 14 class for psu? when is your fanbase going to start bitching and moaning about that. anyway time back in... boyle chose bc over uconn. congrats, i have said nothing but good luck towards that pick but i am telliyng the info because your board doesn't have anyone connected enough to explain it to any of the fTaholes. boyle did say boston family/roots played a part in his pick. so be it nothing uconn do there, on to the next one. for your sake u better pray that FL lands a qb quick so u can at least lock up 1 of new englands best. uconn will have around 5 new england kids if not more in this class. your whole state is so mad at your school that all the kids are leaving the region lol, they wont even look at uconn or cuse or rutgers because bc is within driving distance arynd the stank is tough to take. if that usf kid doesn't pick FL(AW?) and the cali kid stays home then FL may just make his offer commitable. enjoy your summer if it comes to that lol.

oh please get help. anyone who makes more than 5 user names on a rival teams board needs some help.i know the bc boards have almost nothing to talk about, but come on man go join a umass or prov board. those fan bases have a lot in common with yours.

works cited
2)go to gator country and look up boyle articles. hes quoted at one point confirming my ****
Good work

Reaction Score

isaacs has all but verbal to MD. the kid has a freaking pic of his jersey number up on his twitter for god sakes lol. u guys are that dumb? he goes down there on a visit and says things like "i saw the dorm i will be living in 2 years from now" lol are u guys blind or something??? also i know most of u think i just rant and thats fine, but the info in those rants are good. for example do u want the real boyle story? he visited FL the same weekend as a more highly sought after kid. the reason FL did that was to pressure the first kid into a verbal showing him competition. boyle got a offer but it wasn't commitable until several other qbs are off the board first. the first kid went to ole miss i think. next it was the kid who at one point was going to usf. i'm not sure the status on him but it was said to be a lock basically. spaz offered boyle just like uconn did but he also tells kids that they can save a spot here and still try to reach a dream type offer. he has done that the past couple years with kids. isaacs is no different. u guys can deny that all u want, enjoy yourselves. remember when bc admissions was like yale and uconn admissions for fball players was like a cc a couple years ago? your fan base lived off that. well funny how thats gone quiet now as that was proved to be wrong. same thing will happen here u clown ass. time out! did u know that df's kid has already given obrien and psu his word/verbal as being the qb for the 14 class for psu? when is your fanbase going to start bitching and moaning about that. anyway time back in... boyle chose bc over uconn. congrats, i have said nothing but good luck towards that pick but i am telling the info because your board doesn't have anyone connected enough to explain it to any of the balloon knots. boyle did say boston family/roots played a part in his pick. so be it nothing uconn do there, on to the next one. for your sake u better pray that FL lands a qb quick so u can at least lock up 1 of new englands best. uconn will have around 5 new england kids if not more in this class. your whole state is so mad at your school that all the kids are leaving the region lol, they wont even look at uconn or cuse or rutgers because bc is within driving distance and the stank is tough to take. if that usf kid doesn't pick FL(AW?) and the cali kid stays home then FL may just make his offer commitable. enjoy your summer if it comes to that lol.

works cited
2)go to gator country and look up boyle articles. hes quoted at one point confirming my ****

You know I wanted to respond to huskyfandans retardation but alas, the yard banned me again. Like I care, this is the last one I'll make, it's just not worth it to come here and look at the recruits you stole from Fordham and how you rationalize that you are recruiting NE.

First, HFD, you have zero access to recruits or any extra knowledge than anyone on this board. Just because you follow someone on twitter, it doesn't qualify you as having extra recruiting info. Pull your head out of your ass and get a life loser.

Second, how can you say Isaacs tweeting a picture of a jersey at Maryland gives any inclination as to where he will end up. Every college does that for recruits on visits, but I guess with all your "recruiting connections" you would know that.

Finally, don't accuse me of going to a "rivals" board and making multiple aliases. A rival would imply that the two are on a similar level, which ucon is not with Boston College. ucon has NEVER beaten BC (or really ever come close to beating BC) on the football field and outside of a few recruits in the NE area, never compete for the same recruits, for the simple reason that serious HS football players know ucon is a joke and a bottom feeder in a non AQ conference. BC had one of the worst seasons in school history last season and still had a comparable record to the puppies (in an actual college football conference). I don't know how you retards can claim that ucon has "passed" BC off of a 5 win season in the big east with a joke of an out of conf sched.

Whatever, this really isn't worth the effort. Go back to fantasy land and enjoy beating out Fordham and losing recruits to Temple. The sooner you all realize that ucon is a after thought the easier it will be when the program goes back to 1AA. Keep up the great rationalization (ie Jusudowich chose BC because the ucon LB position is loaded. When the fact is not one guy at uconn could play in BCs LB corp). It's really just getting comical/borderline sad to read some of these posts. Fact is, even with higher admission standards (b/c academically BC is light years ahead of the puppies) Boston College will still out recruit ucon and be the superior program.

Enjoy another great 3 win season in the BE and I'll be looking for you in a few years when you lose to Montana in the FCS playoffs. im sure whatever loser moderates this pack of retards will ban me again but I really don't give a flying . HuskyFanDan, you can go your own face and keep making up recruiting "facts" to feed to these people, and when Isaacs is in maroon and gold next year, I really hope it hurts just that much more. The only real fact is, that you're a gay baby it's pathetic that you follow Around 18 year old HS kids on twitter and flaunt that as having inside information.

Reaction Score
The funniest thing I got out of all that is the suggestion that the ACC is somehow light years ahead of the Big East.

Enjoy that powerhouse Syracuse squad.

Reaction Score
I can't believe you visited this site to have a 6 paragraph hissyfit befitting a 14 year old girl!

Lmao.....god help us....what a hoot.......

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You know I wanted to respond to huskyfandans retardation but alas, the yard banned me again. Like I Fecunditying care, this is the last one I'll make, it's just not worth it to come here and look at the recruits you stole from Fordham and how you rationalize that you are recruiting NE. is this really going to be your last one? you do realize that you just made another username right?

First, HFD, you have zero access to recruits or any extra knowledge than anyone on this board. Just because you follow someone on twitter, it doesn't qualify you as having extra recruiting info. Pull your head out of your Fecunditying ass and get a life loser. you don't follow me enough, you lurk pretty well so u see the basics. i follow social media because in today s age it has changed a lot of those things and most important to this convo, its changed college recruiting. when ever i see a twitter tweet or a message that is public on social media i post it here to keep uconn fans updated. i do not make a claim that doing that makes me a "insider". what makes me a "insider" is that i still talk to several hs fball coaches in my area every once in a while. nothing great or important. i talk on a weekly basis with 2 uconn commits. one in the 12 class and one in the 13. i also reach out to some and many now reach out to me as do there parents. they see what i'm trying to accomplish on here and what my vision is for this fan base and they want to be apart of that. if u did more than lurk or ever had convos with me the info u would get at times would be well worth the time. when i get good non public info i can share, i do. if u actually follow my trail on here u would see some great hints i drop here and there over time and some stats or other info that are not known. i like what i do because i'm a uconn die hard, you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Second, how can you say Isaacs tweeting a picture of a jersey at Maryland gives any inclination as to where he will end up. Every Fecunditying college does that for recruits on visits, but I guess with all your "recruiting connections" you would know that. you didn't read that correctly. if all he did was tweet a locker room pic on a visit, that would be not much to go on. its what he said at the time that gave the hint. right after that the writers jumped on it and he deleted that comment, but ever since has been a "soft verbal". find someone without bc or uconn colored glasses to clue u in on what actually happened there.

Finally, don't accuse me of going to a "rivals" board and making multiple aliases. A rival would imply that the two are on a similar level, which ucon is not with Boston College. ucon has NEVER beaten BC (or really ever come close to beating BC) on the football field and outside of a few recruits in the NE area, never compete for the same recruits, for the simple reason that serious HS football players know ucon is a joke and a bottom feeder in a non AQ conference. BC had one of the worst seasons in school history last season and still had a comparable record to the puppies (in an actual college football conference). I don't know how you Fecunditying retards can claim that ucon has "passed" BC off of a 5 win season in the big east with a joke of an out of conf sched. so u come here to piss and moan and were not even a rival to u? why are u over here then? is 74 and tre not keeping u busy this offseason? bc boards are ghost towns cept for some slow recruit talk. gene and spaz have filled the program and more so the fan base. i can't imagine the things u go and say on the iowa football board. there not a rival of your either but hey, u just took a recruit from the state over from them. big time hs players know bc football is a joke and is dying with other small privates. they know that uconn has one of the nicest facilities in the country but is still up and coming. so the best from the region who don't want to stay home go to florida, nd, psu and others. lets be real here, 5 of the top 8 players in new england will leave this year. there are no more aq confs. sorry to break the news to u. what is the acc bcs record? yes the acc is so much better than the big east, your right. when u get recruits with offers like north dakota, ohio and umass, u cannot come here and brag about .

Whatever, this really isn't worth the effort. 6 user names and long posts later Go back to fantasy land and enjoy beating out Fordham fact, we did bear them and losing recruits to Temple. they play in the same league now, they used to give u guys games. u dont know the reason we had a dc and its not a pretty one for public knowledge so do everyone a favor and leave it alone. The sooner you all realize that ucon is a Fecunditying after thought the easier it will be when the program goes back to 1AA. Keep up the great rationalization (ie Jusudowich chose BC because the ucon LB position is loaded. When the fact is not one guy at uconn could play in BCs LB corp). wasn't me with that and yes, we have guys that would play on your team. sorry to inform u of that. we have got to the point where we are regularly getting guys drafted and this next draft may be our best ever potentially. you had a great lb just get drafted, don't confuse 1 great player with a team that got smacked up and down the field. It's really just getting comical/borderline sad to read some of these posts. Fact is, even with higher admission standards (b/c academically BC is light years ahead of the puppies) Boston College will still out recruit ucon and be the superior program. yes i heard this already, bc makes yale look like norwalk cc.

Enjoy another great 3 how many wins u have last year? win season in the BE and I'll be looking for you in a few years when you lose to Montana in the FCS playoffs. don't insult montana like that, they will upgrade soon imho. im sure whatever loser moderates this pack of retards will ban me again but I really don't give a flying Fecundity. i didn't ban u but i do honestly question why so many user names on a non rivals board? HuskyFanDan, you can go Fecundity your own face and keep making up recruiting "facts" to feed to these people, and when Isaacs is in maroon and gold next year, I really hope it hurts just that much more. if u keep all there of them somehow, u should throw spaz a party. it will sting that uconn didn't land them but as soon as its not uconn i dont care bc vs florida its the same thing to me as its not uconn. all i did in this thread was explain why florida didn't happen and bc fans have gone nuts since. to funny. i want to keep the best home, thats my thing. uconn will have 3 commits from ct at least this year, possibly more. all 3 already have other offers from the big east or higher level. while not a great year, it will be one to remember for us in this state as things have changed for the better. #trendingup #uptick The only real fact is, that you're a gay baby it's pathetic that you follow Around 18 year old HS kids on twitter and flaunt that as having inside information. weird last line. social media is what it is, its clearly not your thing. i get my info for free by checking kids profiles and talking to them. u pay a site for it who has a 45 year old man tell u that info. like is said, i share things that are public but i keep some to myself and share with a few.

i give it 5 days before user name #7 is made. or maybe it is but i just don't know about it yet. i don't go over to your board and talk, why do u bother to come here?

tally for those at home to follow.
1-ajka
2-js2286
3-mf69
4-bobdesena
5-SVP
6-mjuconn23

Reaction Score
I can't believe you visited this site to have a 6 paragraph hissyfit befitting a 14 year old girl!

Lmao.....god help us....what a hoot.......

normal_ff43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger