Wow! Kelly mention during tonight's hockey game | The Boneyard

Wow! Kelly mention during tonight's hockey game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The UConn men's hockey team is playing #2 Quinnipiac and the game is being shown on a local channel. It's a tie score with 6 minutes remaining, btw. Anywho, the announcers started talking about Kelly vs Duke last night and one of the announcers rattled off her stats from the game and talked about her future in the WNBA. I almost fell off my chair.

Great stuff.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
The UConn men's hockey team is playing #2 Quinnipiac and the game is being shown on a local channel. It's a tie score with 6 minutes remaining, btw. Anywho, the announcers started talking about Kelly vs Duke last night and one of the announcers rattled off her stats from the game and talked about her future in the WNBA. I almost fell off my chair.

Great stuff.

Kelly Faris has officially gone viral !!!!

At the very least, we're watching the development of a pretty strong KF meme .....Love it !!
:D

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Wow, thanks, Biff. I hadn't seen it. Kelly is really laughing! Love it.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
And Heather, too! Somehow, Morgan didn't seem to get it.... maybe she was watching something else?

Reaction Score

Great stuff.

Think it was Rich Coppola from Fox who did the TV for the game...

Reaction Score
IF YOU TAPED THE GAME LIKE I DID PLAY IT FRAME BY FRAME AND YOU CAN SEE IT ALL
KELLY HAS THIS HUGE GRIN/LAUGH ON HER FACE FOR MINUTES LOL WELL FRAME BY FRAME IT
IS FOR MINS
IRA

Reaction Score

Great stuff.
Geno said it the best.....that game "was one for the ages" and Kelly was the inspiration.

Reaction Score
I think about half way through that, Geno thought "WTH am I doing?".
When I first saw it I didn't think it was a "chest bump"; initially, I took it as pure exuberance and instinct followed by a (very quick) "damn it, I'm on national TV..."

Besides, I think I remember Geno saying once that he does not like chest bumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom