Wow, Additional Confirmation We Landed A VG One | The Boneyard

Wow, Additional Confirmation We Landed A VG One

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So the UConn Blog released a recruiting article on Nika Muhl from Premium to the free site and I just now picked up on it. Perhaps everything in it is reported elsewhere, but one thing caught my eye:

“I think I’m pretty unselfish, sometimes even too much, and I really think I’m good at making other people around me better,” she said. “Passing the ball, court vision, I think I found myself in that and I’m doing that good.”

However, Muhl disagrees that on the notion that she’s good.

“I wouldn’t say I’m good yet, I think I need so much more work to say I’m good but I think I’m on the right path,” she said. “I think I need to work on everything, especially my shooting. I think that’s the biggest problem for me. But I think everything is a few levels up that I can achieve.”

This from a kid who got 50 odd US scholarship offers and a number of professional team offers in Europe and does 2 a days.

Refreshing, isn't it.

StorrsCentral.com - 2020 International Recruit Nika Muhl on UConn Offer, Interest

Reaction Score
I have a strange question that maybe has been covered somewhere - I saw something that gave her birthdate which showed her to be currently 18 years old. Isn't that the age of kids going to be freshmen in college in the current year? I am wondering why she is a 2020 recruit and not one for the current year?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
So the UConn Blog released a recruiting article on Nika Muhl from Premium to the free site and I just now picked up on it. Perhaps everything in it is reported elsewhere, but one thing caught my eye:

“I think I’m pretty unselfish, sometimes even too much, and I really think I’m good at making other people around me better,” she said. “Passing the ball, court vision, I think I found myself in that and I’m doing that good.”

However, Muhl disagrees that on the notion that she’s good.

“I wouldn’t say I’m good yet, I think I need so much more work to say I’m good but I think I’m on the right path,” she said. “I think I need to work on everything, especially my shooting. I think that’s the biggest problem for me. But I think everything is a few levels up that I can achieve.”

This from a kid who got 50 odd US scholarship offers and a number of professional team offers in Europe and does 2 a days.

Refreshing, isn't it.

StorrsCentral.com - 2020 International Recruit Nika Muhl on UConn Offer, Interest

Great insight
A UConn “girl “ through and through

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I have a strange question that maybe has been covered somewhere - I saw something that gave her birthdate which showed her to be currently 18 years old. Isn't that the age of kids going to be freshmen in college in the current year? I am wondering why she is a 2020 recruit and not one for the current year?
I've wondered that, too. Maybe things are different in the Old World. Maybe you don't graduate till you're 19. I thought I saw where Ania is 19 now.

Reaction Score
I've wondered that, too. Maybe things are different in the Old World. Maybe you don't graduate till you're 19. I thought I saw where Ania is 19 now.
European universities feel an American high school education isn't enough to automatically qualify for admission. Students graduating from high school in Europe undergo a more rigorous work load. That means her transition to college will be easier than most freshmen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom