wouldnt it make sense.... | The Boneyard

wouldnt it make sense....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
for some of the coaching staff to desperately try to have roscoe reconsider. does anyone know if they are doing this? just because he was granted a release doenst mean its final and i would love for the staff and scoe to come together and resolve whatever issues are at hand. it really would serve both sides much better than the alternative. in my mind, this would be better than landing hayes. scoe is a great kid, a hard worker,( a champion) and a player whose talent and confidence will flourish by just being on the floor for 25-30 mins a game. i also think if this were to happen, it would have a postive ripple effect on the rest of the team. come on scoe, lets finish what you started!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
It maybe that he wants to keep his options open in case things get worse. We really don't know the real reason he wants out. If it's because he wants to play the 3, then let him play the 3. What difference does it make for next year anyway. Heck, lets play two or three 3s at the same time. If he comes back, he becomes are best rebounder. (even at the 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan
Top Bottom