Worst CR "info" and "sources?" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Worst CR "info" and "sources?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I don' see why skiblets should be bashed. He didn't make promises just passed along a comment that, at the time, was very much in play. Let's remember that a year later until the B12 network was stopped in its tracks we were a likely pick. Plus, skiblets has been around the yard a hell of a lot longer than you so I'm inclined to side with him.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Not to "out" Skiblets or anything...but I went to the trouble to sleuth him out...and he was in a good position to hear things.

We talked via personal message and I certainly have agreed not to say anymore than what I just said...he has the right to be anonymous.

I don't know anything about the info, just the messenger. And the messenger was well placed.
He has been around this board and former boneyard creations and he was always a solid poster. Without personally knowing him, I have seen enough of his posts to believe that A he's not an attention wh0re and B he thinks that there is any real value in posting false information.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The correct answer is Chief00, who might actually have had actual sources from eons ago. Unfortunately whatever small bits of info he gets on CR are spun to be anti-Susan propaganda.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
God it's so annoying when people type their post them quote the other person under it. We have the easiest to read board here. Let's not muck it up.

Reaction Score
If you pin your hopes on message boards....

Not hard to see UConn leaders think we're next in line. We don't even have to beg. If you want to keep crying about Louisville, Syracuse, BC, and Pitt, well, then...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you pin your hopes on message boards....

Not hard to see UConn leaders think we're next in line. We don't even have to beg. If you want to keep crying about Louisville, Syracuse, BC, and Pitt, well, then...

There is no such thing as next in line.

Reaction Score
Sure loser.

What was Skiblets' info again, or the car wash person? What stocks do they like? Where do they think KD will sign?

You are pathetic. I have to believe you have a really crap life.

Reaction Score
What part?

So, the "info" is basically that if the P5 ever expand UConn will be 1 of 8 or 10 schools they will consider? Pretty insightful and ground breaking.

Aren't we stretching the definition of info?

This is not accurate, by the way.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
What part?

So, the "info" is basically that if the P5 ever expand UConn will be 1 of 8 or 10 schools they will consider? Pretty insightful and ground breaking.

Aren't we stretching the definition of info?
You are intentionally misquoting and misrepresenting. You've added negative value to any thread you've ever posted your crackpot theories in to. Why come here? Just go away and its a win/win all around.

Reaction Score
I just asked a simple question? What is/was the actual info, and does it qualify as bad info?

You are intentionally misquoting and misrepresenting. You've added negative value to any thread you've ever posted your crackpot theories in to. Why come here? Just go away and its a win/win all around.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I just asked a simple question? What is/was the actual info, and does it qualify as bad info?
You started a thread killing a poster for sharing info... And you don't know what the info was, you just assumed it was bad? You are truly an idiot.

Reaction Score
Where is it one poster? It's any of this supposed "info."

Skiblets cornhole game
Car wash guy
Random guy at airport
Guy who lives in Austin who knows someone who knows someone who knows....

I know UConn is in the AAC and continues to be. What is the info again, that UConn would like to join a P5 if they any of them expand? Good stuff

You started a thread killing a poster for sharing info... And you don't know what the info was, you just assumed it was bad? You are truly an idiot.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Skiblets cornhole game
Car wash guy
Random guy at airport

I know UConn is in the AAC and continues to be. What is the info again, that UConn would like to join a P5 if they any of them expand? Good stuff
You clearly know all there is to know then. Wasted enough time responding to your worthless posts.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I thought all the guy said to skiblets was that there was a "big" move in our future.

Reaction Score

Skiblets cornhole game
Car wash guy
Random guy at airport

You clearly have no sense of humor.

Can we please lock this thread? Same kind of crap nelson pulls, except OP is foaming at his mouth.

Reaction Score
It was 15 months ago and UConn is still in the AAC and the AD bolted

I think it went something like, "You know, if any of the P5 conferences expands UConn might get some consideration. You're up, your turn to throw."

I thought all the guy said to skiblets was that there was a "big" move in our future.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The athletic director got a job at Michigan. That's not exactly the definition of bolting. Not to mention, UConn replaced him with one from Auburn who subsequently hired numerous other Div. 1 athletic directors to work under him.

Reaction Score
Changing the subject without creating a new thread. I was on a bike ride this lovely Sunday morning and passed a political sign which got me thinking about the "lawsuit". Would we be in the ACC if not for the grandstand action? If we had been selected instead of BC, would you keep them out by holding a grudge? I think business wise, we should be in. It bothers me that he who shall be named has never said it was a mistake and tried to make amends He just shows up at parades and acts like his actions have not seriously damaged the program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom