Worst CR "info" and "sources?" | The Boneyard

Worst CR "info" and "sources?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone create a message mix tape of the worst CR speculation and predictions with date/time stamps? That would be priceless.

I would nominate the Skiblets post after the 2015 spring game. Geez that is the worst "tip" in history. The Car Wash info is terrible, but who ever took a guy from Wake Forest as "connected?"

Who is the dude who lives next to a dude in TX who knows a UT alum who knows another alum that has a connection with another alum that says the B12 could expand?

Reaction Score
Skiblets' post was accurate. He said that there was a confidential agreement in place. That was for the Big 12. Many people took it to be the Big Ten, but he never said that.

Reaction Score
The info was awful. He presented it as much more than a NDA, or honestly why post that. It means nothing. It means entities can confidentially disclose info.

It was a joke and still is.

Skiblets' post was accurate. He said that there was a confidential agreement in place. That was for the Big 12. Many people took it to be the Big Ten, but he never said that.

Reaction Score
I will be washing my car myself from now on. The voices in my head are far more predictive than what I read on here.

Redrum.

Reaction Score
The info was awful. He presented it as much more than a NDA, or honestly why post that. It means nothing. It means entities can confidentially disclose info.

You do understand if everything posted on here needed to be vetted and confirmed, this place would look like your yearly birthday party. Empty.....

Stop being so angry.

pj

Reaction Score
Did anyone create a message mix tape of the worst CR speculation and predictions with date/time stamps? That would be priceless.

I would nominate the Skiblets post after the 2015 spring game. Geez that is the worst "tip" in history. The Car Wash info is terrible, but who ever took a guy from Wake Forest as "connected?"

Who is the dude who lives next to a dude in TX who knows a UT alum who knows another alum that has a connection with another alum that says the B12 could expand?

When we get our B12 invite in a month, Skiblets will look golden and your post will be in the running for the worst speculation.

Reaction Score
I'll gladly take it. Did anyone think he was talking about the B12? Zero way he had any actual info.

When we get our B12 invite in a month, Skiblets will look golden and your post will be in the running for the worst speculation.

Reaction Score
Not to "out" Skiblets or anything...but I went to the trouble to sleuth him out...and he was in a good position to hear things.

We talked via personal message and I certainly have agreed not to say anymore than what I just said...he has the right to be anonymous.

I don't know anything about the info, just the messenger. And the messenger was well placed.

Reaction Score
What info? The B12 might expand in the future, or may not, and is reviewing information on 8-10 possible schools, UConn being 1 of 10 or so? That's major info?

Does UCF, USF, Cincy, BYU, CSU, UH, Memphis, etc. have a Skiblets or a Car Wash guy or has UConn cornered the market on bad sources?

Not to "out" Skiblets or anything...but I went to the trouble to sleuth him out...and he was in a good position to hear things.

We talked via personal message and I certainly have agreed not to say anymore than what I just said...he has the right to be anonymous.

I don't know anything about the info, just the messenger. And the messenger was well placed.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

The only joke here is you. Starting a thread to bash another poster is pathetic and I hope you get the axe.

Reaction Score
Bash? Not quite

What is the info exactly is the question? If it's that the B12 may evaluate 10 schools for future consideration or the B10 and ACC are constantly evaluating potential expansion candidates is that info?

That is the point

Here's my breaking CR info, Commissioners and University Presidents are monitoring the overall athletic landscape and changing media models

The only joke here is you. Starting a thread to bash another poster is pathetic and I hope you get the axe.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Why are you still so angry at Skiblets? Let it go dude.
Why is he so angry, period? I doubt Skiblets is a union DOT foreman moonlighting as a part time volunteer firefighter (Even if he were, He probably got his pink slip by now)., so I really don't understand the hate either.

Reaction Score
What info exactly? Nothing happened, UConn is 1 of 8-10 schools up next if any of the P5 expand in the future. Is that info?

Why is he so angry, period? I doubt Skiblets is a union DOT foreman moonlighting as a part time volunteer firefighter (Even if he were, He probably got his pink slip by now)., so I really don't understand the hate either.

Reaction Score
If reading message boards makes you so annoyed that you feel the need to angrily lash out, it might be time to find another way to kill time. Skiblets info could either be pure gold or hot garbage, but regardless of what happens in the future how would you know either way?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
What info exactly? Nothing happened, UConn is 1 of 8-10 schools up next if any of the P5 expand in the future. Is that info?
Info about what? My comment was about your perpetual attitude. Have a carb for crying out loud.

Reaction Score
I would say don't shoot the messenger. He was only relaying the so called information that he received at the spring game. I suspect he was also trying to allay some anxiety that is felt here. Unfortunately, a lot of these rumors don't pan out, even if they come from an inside source as he allegedly received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom