Worried About Your Tickets For Rounds 1 and 2? | The Boneyard

Worried About Your Tickets For Rounds 1 and 2?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I was, so I tried to call the UConn Ticket Office. I got a recorded message since they are closed due to the snow, but the recorded message said that all pre-purchased tickets for the two games in Storrs will be e-mailed out on Wednesday, 3/15.

Have your printers ready.

Reaction Score
Not worried, have my ticket for the Corvallis regional. Will give an update to the board after the games on Friday.

Reaction Score
My tickets came. I'll vent here since I know the box office won't care.

I put in my request for tickets two weeks ago. Then on Monday night after bracket release they sent out an email blast to go buy tickets. We hadn't gotten our presale requests yet but you could buy tickets online and see what seats before even purchasing. I had paid blindly in the presale. The tickets they had for sale on Monday night were on the baseline about 10 rows up next to the UConn bench.

Today I get my tickets in the upper deck. So much for giving priority to people who order in advance. Really disappointing that's how they operate. Likely the last time I bother with their presale.

Reaction Score
The UCONN ticket office and the athletic department make UCONN the only college that hates their season ticket holders and fans!
Every way they can they do things to screw the people that support them!
There are hundreds of horror stories from fans!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom