WNBA Draft Lottery Sept 26th | The Boneyard

WNBA Draft Lottery Sept 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Draft Lottery - Link

Is this the usual time for the Lottery to be conducted? I don't recall Maya knowing which team she was going to play for before her Senior season began. How will Kim prevent the media from asking her questions about her future pro teams after a blow out win.

Reaction Score
The NBA always has their draft lottery during the NBA playoffs. Makes sense to do it during the WNBA playoffs as well considering the WNBA always holds the lottery well before the following season anyway.
Draft Lottery - Link

Is this the usual time for the Lottery to be conducted? I don't recall Maya knowing which team she was going to play for before her Senior season began. How will Kim prevent the media from asking her questions about her future pro teams after a blow out win.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Draft Lottery - Link

She can't...just develop a standard answer. However, unless the team publically announces its intentions to draft BG it should be a non-issue.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
She can't...just develop a standard answer. However, unless the team publically announces its intentions to draft BG it should be a non-issue.

Yeah, I don't really see the problem. The question will be asked, the simple answer is that Griner is likely to help whichever team gets her, but that's next year, right now she and I are focusing on the upcoming or ongoing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom