WNBA App | The Boneyard

WNBA App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone been able to get the 2016 season league pass yet? I read that it was to be available for subscription starting April 15th but I only get the "No packages available." whenever I try to get it.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I seem to recall that this is a recurring complaint each year. For whatever reason, you have to wait until pretty close to the season's start to re-subscribe. I would just check back later.

Reaction Score
Yeah... it'll be active like the day before it starts lol... I wish they actually had an APP for Roku or Apple TV. It would be much better to watch on my TV rather than the computer.

Reaction Score
It's one of my favorite apps. For $12.00 or $13.00 early fee you get 2-4 games to choose from on game days!

Reaction Score
Yeah... it'll be active like the day before it starts lol... I wish they actually had an APP for Roku or Apple TV. It would be much better to watch on my TV rather than the computer.
If you have an I-pad you can watch games on tv. Also my laptop has an Hdmi port to hook-up to the tv also. What type of computer do you have?

Reaction Score
If you have an I-pad you can watch games on tv. Also my laptop has an Hdmi port to hook-up to the tv also. What type of computer do you have?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
How so, does this include the iPad mini?

Reaction Score
I could hook up my computer to my TV but that would mean re-arranging :p i'm too lazy for that :p They need to make an APP or at least show them on the NBA TV App... I'd pay for it..

Reaction Score
Just got this email. $14.99 if you subscribed last year. $16.99 if not (apparently).

WNBA League Pass is back with a new name (formerly WNBA Live Access) and new features for the 20th anniversary season of the WNBA . Watch WNBA games live or on-demand on your computer, smartphone, tablet and more.* Coming soon for the start of the season, follow the action on Apple TV and Chromecast.

We're pleased to offer you a special discount of $2 off the regular season package as a thank you for being a subscriber last year. Enter WNBA20 at checkout by May 29 to redeem.†
WNBA League Pass

Reaction Score
Just got this email. $14.99 if you subscribed last year. $16.99 if not (apparently).

WNBA League Pass is back with a new name (formerly WNBA Live Access) and new features for the 20th anniversary season of the WNBA . Watch WNBA games live or on-demand on your computer, smartphone, tablet and more.* Coming soon for the start of the season, follow the action on Apple TV and Chromecast.

We're pleased to offer you a special discount of $2 off the regular season package as a thank you for being a subscriber last year. Enter WNBA20 at checkout by May 29 to redeem.†
WNBA League Pass
I'm going to check Apple TV tonight to make sure I have it :) Woot :p

Reaction Score
BTW... The boneyard is really killing my work productivity :p

Reaction Score
I signed up for LeaguePass earlier today.
Make sure you write in the promotion code line WNBA20 to get the $2.00 discount!
I'll get the games on both my computer and my iphone.
It's a great deal!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I signed up for LeaguePass earlier today.
Make sure you write in the promotion code line WNBA20 to get the $2.00 discount!
I'll get the games on both my computer and my iphone.
It's a great deal!
thanks, glad I found this "code" just before I pulled the trigger... I'm all set now

Reaction Score
thanks, glad I found this "code" just before I pulled the trigger... I'm all set now

DaddyChoc- - - I found out the hardway! As I said I'm 68 and losing my mind and didn't see the code and went through and it read that I paid $16.99! I freaked and e-mailed WNBA and they were super and gave me the $2.00 discount! I apologized a thousand times for my being lost in space! It's so frustrating when I do things like that................

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc- - - I found out the hardway! As I said I'm 68 and losing my mind and didn't see the code and went through and it read that I paid $16.99! I freaked and e-mailed WNBA and they were super and gave me the $2.00 discount! I apologized a thousand times for my being lost in space! It's so frustrating when I do things like that......
every penny counts...

Reaction Score
I found out the exhibition games are not covered by League Pass, so it begins when regular season starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom